Home > Übergroße Foren > Romance > Love or Fetish??? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Love or Fetish???
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 21, 2010 10:25

Heya everyone, im new to the forums :)

I am excited to be on this site; how ever I do have one concern! I am questioning if most BBW lovers are just into us for a fetish encounter. I know you cant group everyone together and I really hope I dont offend anyone but I really want to meet a man who is sincerely attracted to big woman, but still wants love, family etc. (and of course sex goes with that lol)

I would love to hear your take on this men and woman <3

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 03, 2011 13:18

I read your blog from Italy and I want to meet and know a SSBBW. for me the weight = beauty. ... More weight = more beautiful woman, if you come here I offer you a beautiful holiday in Italy

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 27, 2010 10:12

If I had two wives and they were both big, would that make me a fetish guy?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 26, 2010 06:48

lol island gal, and ty for the input teddybear.........i think alot of men want to experience sex with a big girl but still have a thin trophy wife..i want a man that wants a bbw as his jewel