Home > Übergroße Foren > Music > "Theme" music. Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
"Theme" music.
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 09, 2005 18:57

I usually have a 'theme' song of my love life or lack there of. Right now my song is God blessed the broken road by rascal flatts. It gives me hope that there is a purpose to having a broken heart.

Before that song it was some song by Rachel Proctor asking why a relationship ended.

Am I the only one who does this? Does anyone else have a 'theme' song?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 11, 2007 00:20

Has to be sittin' back on the veranda - over lookin' the ocean - sippin' a few margaritas and pina coladas - singin 'Me and Bobby McGee - Janice Joplin Style - hell my dogs name is even 'Pearl'!!! or maybe listening to a mellow CD of JJ Cale - sittin back enjoying the afternoon roll by!!!Cheers to all

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 28, 2007 09:02

Dissolved Girl by Massive Attack

Shame, such a shame
I think I kind of lost myself again
Day, yesterday
Really should be leaving but I stay

Say, say my name
I need a little love to ease the pain
It's easy to remember when it came

'Cause it feels like I've been
I've been here before
You are not my savior
But I still don't go

Feels like something
That I've done before
I could fake it
But I still want more

Fade, made to fade
Passion's overrated anyway
Say, say my name
It's easy to remember when it came

'Cause it feels like I've been
I've been here before
You are not my savior
But I still don't go, oh

I feel live something
That I've done before
I could fake it
But I still want more, oh.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 09, 2006 23:26

It used to be "So Hard" by the Dixie Chicks. Its so very much like me. Especially the line "Sometimes I don't have the energy to prove everybody wrong. I try my best to be strong but its so hard". But since my daughter's been born it's "Everything" by Lifehouse

Isn't she cute?

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 22, 2006 11:23

I guess at the present time mine would have to be somethings gotta give bt LeeAnn Rimes

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 01, 2006 20:20

Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) by Kenny Rogers

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Apr 18, 2006 00:22

The Theme song to the movie CASABLANCA.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Apr 13, 2006 15:35

"We belong together" by Mariah Carey

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Apr 13, 2006 13:10

Hmmm good question I think I would say I am ready for love by India Arie

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 08, 2006 15:03

It may sound strange, but have three songs that my friends have designated as my songs. I sing all of the for karaoke, and you just gotta love them. They are: "I Touch Myself" by Divynls; "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot; and "The Humpty Dance" by Digital Underground.

However, there is one song that I would love to have as my theme song, and it is "I Could Not Ask for More" by Edwin McCain

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 15, 2006 14:23

Hang On by seether,,,, (good stuff)

and if you seen dare devil you've heard the song. Its being played when Ben Affleck is getting dressed and cranks up the tunes,

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Feb 23, 2006 13:46

Ok well right now cause of a certain someone my theme song is Out of Reach by Gabrielle:

Knew the signs
Wasn't right
I was stupid for a while
Swept away by you
And now I feel like a fool
So confused,
My heart's bruised
Was I ever loved by you?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 19, 2006 17:21

As a great song for a good pick me up out of bed and get me to work in the morning-"Walking On Sunshine"- Katrina and The Waves

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Feb 07, 2006 21:07

"I've still got sand in my shoes, and I can't shake the thought of you. I should get on forget you, but why would I want to. I know we said goodbye, anything else would of been confused but I want to see you again." That's my girl Dido.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jan 31, 2006 04:34

Most of the time my theme music sways from "shaft" to "looney tunes". I really need to fire my music director.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jan 17, 2006 01:56

vkbloom write:
I usually have a 'theme' song of my love life or lack there of. Right now my song is God blessed the broken road by rascal flatts. It gives me hope that there is a purpose to having a broken heart.

Before that song it was some song by Rachel Proctor asking why a relationship ended.

Am I the only one who does this? Does anyone else have a 'theme' song?

When I've got a lady to share my time with its 'Closer to God by NIN'

when i dont its more like Blissed and Gone by the Smashing pumpkins

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 15, 2006 23:23

i live my whole freaking life by the inspirational sounds of the most wonderful soundtrack that was ever made, tetris music if you were a person, you would be the person of my dreams

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 24, 2005 06:56

Great Choice upthere!

I love the song, Elkie Brooks, Dont Cry Out Loud. Brings a tear lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 23, 2005 08:42

Has to be Bon Jovi's "Its my life"
and sometimes i wish it was "Lay your hands on me"
But mostly Robbie Williams Come undone

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Nov 19, 2005 16:53

I've been listening to Daniel Bedingfield 'If You're Not The One' over the past coupla weeks ( a few more times than I care to remember). Just about sums it up for me right now x