Home > Übergroße Foren > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > Should I keep trying? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Should I keep trying?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 08, 2006 04:46

I don't really know why I come to sites like this. I have been trying to find that one person that I just click with. Looking for a women that I can be open with. Hope is all I have right now.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jun 09, 2006 15:47

Hope is all that anyone who is single has. But why put your life on hold and waste time searching for 'The One'?
Why not just try to have fun and enjoy yourself. If you don't its easy to get depressed and desperate. At desperate is a real turn off.
There is nothing more attractive than someone who enjoys life. - Well to me anyway :)

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jun 09, 2006 13:58

You gotta keep looking. You never know what you might find. The forums are great and you might make a new friend if nothing else.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jun 09, 2006 07:26

You should definitely keep trying.

It may sound cliched, but instead of trying to find, THE ONE, just try and have fun finding and making new close friends, someone you can click with.

The rest will fall into place...