Home > Übergroße Foren > Clubs by weight > Newbie here - trying to find the impossible? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Newbie here - trying to find the impossible?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 18, 2008 13:36

Hi everyone!
I'm new here, just registered and browsed for a couple of minutes, then I thought I'd just post here and see who's gonna read it... I am attracted to *very tall* and *very big* girls who on top of that have very wide hips (pear shaped). I like 6'1+ and 550lbs+. Girls this size seem to be *very* rare. Am I looking for the impossible?
I have always been attracted to very large girls, I guess it was just programmed into me from birth. Growing up I always thought something's wrong with me but then realized that it's me and I just genuinely love curves. Now I'm at a point where I couldn't be more confident and open about it. I like to go out in public, the movies, the mall, whatever comes to your mind. I'm not looking for a "freakshow" behind closed doors!
I saw there's another thread about tall girls, but are there any *supersize* tall girls out there? Location doesn't matter really, I'm self-employed and very flexible with travelling, I would love to meet someone who is confident and open about her size :)

Where are you tall and big girls?

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jul 26, 2012 00:32

Awwww you're really cute, it's a shame i'm too short and small :(

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 31, 2010 18:37

Wow u look good drop me a e.This for lovelynese.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 29, 2009 00:20

Hey, Im new here too and have just paid my subscription so just like you I am cruising around to see whats happening out there.Nobody to chat to online.
I think if your over 6'1 and female you are not so heavy because of the tall factor, if I was tall I wouldnt be fat ya see.

Im not a pear more of an orange but I see that alot of the guys out there want the pear.
Oh well will just have to be the last one in the fruit bowl.......

your yummy yourself

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 22, 2009 11:11

now see id have to agree with you i thought i was weird but i found my self and now ii cant take my eyes off bbw, ssbbw to me though hieght isnt a problem its weight i think maby a 275 minimum and that pushing it but im like you id love a 550lbs women

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 07, 2009 22:46

i am 6'2, 300+. i am in california. where in cali r u?

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 18, 2009 13:55

Hi,

I don't fit your size requirements, but wish you luck

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 29, 2008 01:20

aww im new too.. but its so cool that you are looking for someone like that i totally dont fit but i wish you luck

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 02, 2008 09:43

im 5'11" but not 550lbs ...but i definatly consider myself a giant ...especially in heels LOL!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 29, 2008 10:41

Hi & Goodluck !

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 11, 2008 15:46

Hi cutie, I'm 5'7 tall enough? not 500+ but a big girl all the same. Drop me a line. x

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 11, 2008 11:31

You look incredible, just what I like in a woman.
write me sometime

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 09, 2008 23:07

Interesting profile...too bad you specify US only.It truly is wonderful that you seem to genuinely appreciate large size ladies.
If you're ever in Canada (East) give me a shout.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 26, 2008 14:27

I too am looking for a woman who is 550lbs + and over 6' tall. Seems to be a rare gem out here in California as well. I too have questioned if the exixtance of such a woman. Hoping to meet her here

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 02, 2008 02:52

Hi,

I am new to the site and want to meet a gentle giant who genuinely likes a lady as she is and treats her well. I know he is out there...But sometimes it seems like searching for Waldo or a needle in a haystack.

Gentle giant speak to me. :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 25, 2008 08:25

bummer and here iam short and all..lol
anyway hope you find what your looking 4

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jan 26, 2008 23:04

5'11" in central mass. check out my profile and shoot me a message if you're interested!

katie

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jan 24, 2008 09:48

I am new too and little nervous. I don't exactly fit your profile. I am only 5'11. But I would still like to to chat!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jan 22, 2008 08:10

Hi i'm new as well. I'm happy that there are men like you in the world. Take care