Home > Übergroße Foren > Message board > Anybody Notice the ladies on the frontpage? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Anybody Notice the ladies on the frontpage?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 08, 2006 12:35

Is this not a LARGEFRIENDS website? And I suppose the largest this site owners could find to depict women of size is this lady in the wedding gown? Skinny and skimpy!!!!! PLEASE..... Get real.. What are the owners trying to say? This is funny.... but they need to wake up and blast the front page with a bbw or ssbbw of else ????????

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Apr 19, 2007 15:40

Hey there, how are you? Remember me?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 15, 2006 08:40

I also noticed a lot of men seeking a petite or slim woman. :(

I wonder why they come here for that!?

It says clearly it is for BBW's and admirers and also big men and woman loving them...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 11, 2006 15:01

Yeah SSBBWGAL, don't you love that? I see something and I think it looks really cute but I know darn good and well it most definitely won't look like that on me. LOL!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 11, 2006 10:36

Marketing. They must be going by the Madison Ave. standard where if a woman isn't so thin that she looks like she was just liberated from a Nazi concentration camp she's considered a fat pig.