Plus size Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > Fellow geeks unite! :) Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Fellow geeks unite! :)
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 22, 2007 11:22

So where are all the geeks at? :) You know, computer fanatic, roleplaying, science-fiction-and-fantasy-reading, intelligent, funny, clever GEEKS! This site makes it really really difficult to find people by interest--unless I just haven't figured out how yet.

I know y'all are here. Sound off!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 14, 2015 21:50

MY PRIDE AND JOY!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 12, 2013 15:18

Geek geek geekity geek here all right!  LOL I played D&D before the first edition books were out and I'm still playing, even did a bit of playtesting for D&D Next. I was also a playtester for the Dresden Files tabletop, got my name in the thank you's and everything.  ;)  Started out in DAoC and I still play MMO's, most currently Rift and some Secret World. I've been to PAX Prime and would happily go again. In my younger days I was DC, then slid into Marvel later and some independents still later (Strangers in Paradise is a fantastic title!). Sci-fi/fantasy is my home when it comes to reading; I'm currently re-reading the Game of Thrones series (George write faster will you??  LOL). Oh, and I'm a crafty sort of person whose knitted both a Goomba hat and a green Koopa Troopa hat complete with wings, as well as a Dr Who scarf with British wool no less.  :D

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 16, 2013 00:08

Present and proud!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 22, 2011 15:19

I'm a geek as well! Video games, anime, reading Syfy, manga, and fantasy. I'm hooked on anime conventions and Ren Fests as well, dressing up for them. I think I was born a geek, lol. My mom named me after a Star Trek characters, and it was pretty much coded into my dna.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 21, 2011 15:44

I am definitely a geek. I like reading fantasy novels, Anime, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Fantasy movies with "Willow" and "The Princess Bride" being two of my favorites.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 25, 2011 07:51

Comic book geek and pround of it~! With some D&D on the side. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 18, 2008 17:50

I am a shame free Star Trek/sci fi geek.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 25, 2007 12:55

geek here. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 24, 2007 16:57

Geek girl, present and accounted for.

I *love* science fiction & fantasy, anime/manga, read comics, I go to a weekly table-top gaming session, a scif-fi convention is my kinda fun, I adore the Renaissance Festival, ame a die-hard MSTie, Trekker, ad nauseum..

I guess I only sort-of qualify for geekdom since I'm lousy with the computer! ^_~

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 27, 2007 18:33

Sounding! I'm a geek of all colors. Reading, roleplaying, comic booking fangirl.