Home > Übergroße Foren > Clubs by weight > BBW's preference Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
BBW's preference
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 30, 2008 10:49

I wanted to get a consensus, on what a lot of you ladies liked. I have heard many times that a lot of BBW's like smaller guys. I am an average size guy and a lot of the time I am more attracted to thicker women.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 18, 2009 09:26

Slim, heavy - no matter, its all in the way he carries himself.

I have seen slim young men who walk like they had the weight of the world on their shoulders and I have seen really big men who danced their way thru life...

We should all be dancing....

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 29, 2009 00:49

Im new here, Hi everyone, Im down here in little ole NZ

I loveeee..........tall, big,men with not much body hair, dont like body hair at all aargh!! But am good at waxing!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 09, 2009 18:47

I actually so far seem to like the slimmer/average men

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 19, 2009 13:31

Actually I like men of all sizes. I do have to find something I personally find attractive about them... could be eyes, could be arms, could be smile. And, yes, I am a 5'3" 370lb. BBW.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 20, 2009 01:49

Ah, man, I am tall, but not hefty! Brokenhearted, but wishing you good luck Sean

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Dec 19, 2008 17:31

I am a large lady all of 220 pounds and I am not thick. Perhaps this is a cultural thing but thick means stupid where I come from..............I am not thick just an attractive BBW.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 18, 2008 17:21

I don't appreciate being judged by size, so I try to see the individual inside the body. I wouldn't say no right off the bat to a smaller or shorter man, and, my eyes are drawn (and light up) over a more full-bodied man. I think that "fullness" is symbolic of a generous nature. Just my 2?. Patty

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 18, 2008 00:17

I agree with bi...i like for him to have a little "substance" too. Although height isn't a major factor for me.

Personality and intelligence are tops!

wishing u much luck in love...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Nov 15, 2008 07:50

I guess the only physical criteria I have for men is that they are as tall or taller than I am.

I find a sense of humor and personality more appealing than physical appearance.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Nov 10, 2008 07:43

i love men on the skinny side of the spectrum. if there's any skinny guys in king county washington who like bbw's, let me know. :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 01, 2008 10:12

Interesting topic. Personally, I like a "V" shape, broad shoulders and a small waist. That being said, I also like average built men (not supper skinny or large). I also give weight to someone being able to hold a conversation.

I think you'll find that people have a wide variety of tastes.

Good luck in your search.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 29, 2008 13:48

I dont like skinny men. I prefer the more hefty side of them

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 28, 2008 04:24

I'm a BBW and I actually prefer for my man to be bigger than me. He has to be taller and I like him meatier.