Home > Übergroße Foren > Romance > What do men consider to be a BBW? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
What do men consider to be a BBW?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Dec 29, 2004 22:26

I'm curious to see what people in general or what men consider to be a BBW. I mean is a BBW someone who has what you would call the baby fat rolls and a huge chest, or someone who has the extra padding all over. I'm just curious because I see woman who call themselves BBW but all they have are HUGE chests and alil roll here and there. Then there are BBW's like me,who I would really consider a BBW, we have the extra padding all over and not just lil baby fat rolls. So let's hear what ppl are thinking about this?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 07, 2011 01:14

pretty eyes, big easy smile,big boobs, big butt(hey went to this site for a reason) comfortable with her body Those are the traits I see in a bbw.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 28, 2010 11:48

A bbw is just that. She may be large, but she shines with grace, femininity, love and class. I am a BBW and very proud of it. There are many men who love and appreciate that a woman who is confident in herself is beautiful now matter what her size. If you love you, someone else will too!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 16, 2010 12:15

Love does not see in color or size!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Nov 21, 2009 23:31

well ive been on here 4 months and im a larger girl. and got nothing back

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Nov 09, 2008 22:57

To me, BBW is someone that I can hug and cuddle with, without feeling like I'll snap them in half.

My preferences usually end up being big and beautiful because they are usually the women that are more kind, gentle, and loving.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 26, 2008 22:19

I know it has been some time since you posted this comment, but thought I would reply anyway. It is too bad that there are people who feel it is okay to do things like that. Hurtful things are NEVER okay.

In reading over this forum and seeing what people post, even here on these forums, how childish are we??? Did we not leave that in middle school or HS cheerleading camp? Okay, so I wasn't a cheerleader. None the less, these people are out there feeling it is acceptable.

I agree with most of you that it is in the eye of the beholder. I have heard that I am a thick woman, I have heard I am big, am fat, and I am obese. But, the thing to remember is that although I am always trying to better myself, I am HAPPY with who I am, no matter my size.

And also it is important to surround yourself with winners, winners in life. Those who encourge you, enspire you, love you. No matter our size, we have such an ability to give love and compassion. Beautiful!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 25, 2008 04:48

the only sizes that cautn are..the size of someons heart..and the size of the number of theire brain cells :)

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 14, 2007 18:55

Right on Simplyabundant! It's how we feel down deep that matters. And whether your a man or woman, there's always someone out there made just for you!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 30, 2007 21:11

Well when I hear the term BBW this what I consider, A woman who has a nice soft stomach I can just fall asleep on, soft chubby arms that I go crazy over, wide hips, big thighs and calves ( please do not confuse this statement with cankles lol!) but more importantly A true BBW is also has a heart of gold IMO.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 30, 2007 08:58

This is the hardest question tht I have ever had to answer;what a BBW;I feel tht it is in the eye of the beholder;I once deated a woman who weighed 120 lbs and she said she was big.In my mind,she was quite skinny.I have always dated BBW and while the relationship or ships didnt work out,it had nothing to do with te woman being a BBW.I cant say a certain weight or size;its all in how your prsent yourself;I am 55 and black and thts m,y preference since I was 14 and I am sticking to it.For all the men who find somethig n not likable abt aBBW,you have no idea wht it is to be with a together BBW.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 07, 2007 17:07

Hi there. I know what the term means ,but I don't think people should be catagorized. Unfortunately that is the way the majority of people are. I am not a small guy,myself,but I am also shorter than the average guy. I always thought my weight would be a big problem with meeting women,but it turns out,women seem to have a problem with my height. My obesity is mostly my fault and I am working on that,but there isnt a helluva lot I can do about my height. I happen to like women of ALL sizes,but am partial to a curvy women. I think it is all preference,but to me,a woman is supposed to be soft and curvy. When I am holding a woman like that in my arms,it makes me damn glad to be a man,and I like to be able to hold a lady tight and not having to worry about breaking her in half.You take a curvy woman with meat on her bones,throw in a pretty smile and a good personality and that is the closest a man is going to get to heaven on earth. And this is also a response to HeatherBabee...I don't know what the problem is with those guys in your area,because I just checked out your profile and am still wiping drool off the computer desk. You have a very beautiful face and as far as sexy goes,I think you are hotter than donut grease. You,me,a genie costume,massage oil,and a weekend with time on our hands,and I could have you throwing rocks at the local boys afterwards. Hang in there,Sweetheart,not all men are stupid. I know I am not the only man that feels this way.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 09, 2006 11:42

It has been my experience that when men say BBW they mean exactly that first consider in their minds BBW means: Bold Beautiful Woman not Big..........But for the most part with me "what you see is what you get!"

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 07, 2006 13:59

Compliment dully noted Ellis.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 07, 2006 10:08

well, here i go..my first reply on here...well, i have my profile on a few other sites (like a lot of other people do) and on the 'normal' sites i get emails telling me to go to a fat farm, telling me to lay off the food, even suggesting i try a vegetarian diet....and i have even had some tell me to go to a bbw site-ALL the replies were by men. one man was over 350 and he told ME that i looked like a cow! sooo, now i am here-been here for quite a long time...just been too shy in posting.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 22, 2006 12:15

I'm very happy there are men in the world that like big Ellis. You just didn't have to be so crude about it.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 15, 2006 12:18

So Ellis, what makes you think I'm a prude? Just because I've hidden my profile? I hid my profile because I happen to be in a relationship. Only here for the forums now. Like I said, not going without here! Besides Ellis, what you have to say is neither here nor there. You're old enough to be my daddy. PUKE!! Anything, and I mean ANYTHING anyone has to say about me or in reference to me rolls straight off my back. I've been insulted by better.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 13, 2006 16:56

Thatis so sexy to know that.... don't ever lose that darling

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 11, 2006 14:42

That's funny Ellis. I can't seem to find the post I was referring to. Go figure. LOL!! Anyway, anything anyone says rolls off my back. I could give a care less what others have to say about me or what I look like. I am in no way begging for it. LOL!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 11, 2006 14:35

Sorry Ellis. But you're wrong again. LOL!! Not lonely here. LOL!! As you can see I've hidden my profile.