Home > Übergroße Foren > Friendship > he betraied me Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
he betraied me
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 28, 2006 21:53

If your friend betrays you, will u forgive him soon?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 31, 2006 07:14

I believe that forgiveness cleans your heart and clears your mind. Its best to forgive and move on being bitter only
hurts you. Learn from the experience and
look for the warning signs to prevent it
from happening again.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 29, 2006 17:43

"Fool me once etc"

Took the words right out of my mouth! LOL
Chrissy

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 15, 2006 19:56

You know that the Dante reserved the ninth and lowest level of he11 for betrayers, yes? I believe that if folks'd betray your trust once, they'd do it again. You can forgive him if it makes you feel better - but trustin' him again is a whole 'nother ball of wax. Integrity is everything.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 15, 2006 09:03

CoverGirl write:
kewannap write:
Oh, I could forgive, but I couldn't forget.

What's the point of forgiving if you cannot forget?

I would guess the reason would be thats its good for the soul. To carry around such things as anger or resentment is not good. You should give it a try..I bet you'll sleep much better at night.
BB Jeanie

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 14, 2006 13:37

You can forgive someone, but that does not mean that you give them a chance to do it to you again. If you believe that you cannot trust them anymore, then forgive them and move on. Don't take the bad feelings with you.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 10, 2006 10:09

This is a tough question. There are many kinds and intents of betrayal and also many levels of forgiveness. If you are speaking about a friend who betrays you romantically then it may be a good thing that it happened sooner rather than later. Also a "friend" may, either consiously or unconsiously, have the best of intents in mind. As I said, there are many levels and kinds so it might be best to first think about the depth of the situation and then evaluate what your options and their consequences might be.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jun 09, 2006 16:04

Fool me once - shame on you, fool me twice - shame on me.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 08, 2006 16:04

I can forgive anyone, what I really admire is when people make mistakes and own up to it accepting responsibility. We are all human, no one on this earth has not been w/o doing something that hurt someones feelings or heart. It is the ones that get their kicks from it I question. If someone done something w/o realizing the hurt they cause then they must have it brought to their attention so they don't do this someone else who may not be as understanding. I tend to evaluate people sometimes and find out the motive behind their deceit. Then there are just plain triflin people out there with no clue of what it is to be human!!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 04, 2006 08:05

It goes without saying, depends on the person the betrayl, and the intent behind the betrayl. People who don't have my best interest at heart are best left alone.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 09, 2006 22:26

If it was intentional NO WAY!!!!!If they KNEW what it was they were doing. NO WAY!!! Well I guess its good to forgive for YOUR soul but say TATA LOSER and take what happened as something you needed to learn so if it was to happen again you will know what to look for BEFORE it happens. And always know YOUR BETTER than them and you know your life is stressful enough and do not need that CRAPOLA in your life. Goodluck and remember YOU and only YOU know whats best for your life. BB Jeanie

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 09, 2006 10:48

I am someone who finds it hard to forgive. I had to learn about forgiveness but sometimes there are things that will never be forgotten.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 05, 2006 06:58

hi sandra,

I am ang?lique, 27, french, and looking for friends over the world. Hope we can start talking soon.
To answer your question, it depends, i guess, on the betrayal, and on the friend too. Sometimes, people want to forgive but cannot. Sometimes, the betrayal is not worth spoiling a long-termed friendhip.
i don't know if that helps, we can about it with pleasure though...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Apr 13, 2006 14:14

I think it depends on the said person. Some people can forgive and move on with their friendship, others can't and they carry their bitterness till it's too late.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 30, 2006 17:42

In my opinion, it doesn't matter what he did to you. He's the one who is going to have to live with his decisions and actions. Dont give anyone the satisfaction of taking away your joy by filling you with bitterness and hateful, hurtful, unforgiving feelings. Remember, 70 X 7, is how many times we are to forgive. Doesn't mean we will always forget, and is good to learn from these times. Do your part and purge yourself of that ugliness. You'll be better off for it.

*Note: I did not say it was easy!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 30, 2006 14:33

Oh, I could forgive, but I couldn't forget.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 29, 2006 04:01

Once the trust is broken, it is virtually impossible to move on. There will always be the question in your mind if he/she will do it again. This is why the trust between two people should be protected and guarded because it is a very precious part of a relationship.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 29, 2006 00:10

Well I guess that depends on how he did it?? Little hard to give accurate advice if.. We don't understand the circumstances a little bit.. Ya don't have to go into detail..Just a idea of what happened..Sorry to hear by the way.. Hope it wasn't to bad what he did..