Home > Übergroße Foren > Funny jokes and anecdotes > The smartest guy in the room Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
The smartest guy in the room
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 26, 2006 18:44

I was reading the Darwin awards (these are awards given to morons who either kill themselves or sterilize themselves of their own accord) and I saw that one guy attempted to rob a store at gunpoint but he made three crucial mistakes in his plan.

1. He chose H & J leather and Firearms, a large gun store.
2. To get to the entrance he had to pass the parked police car right by the entrance.
3. He chose to do it in a place were the majority of people carry concealed weapons, and a sign on the door that stated the employees are "armed".

Needless to say, but he didn't fair so well. When he entered the store he fired two wild shots and was immediately gun-down by not only the cop but the clerk and several of the customers.

Another award was given to a gangster involved in a car chase. As he and his companions raced away shooting at police to get them to back off. The intelligent man in question did something right out of Wyle E. Coyote. He had the brilliant idea to use a grenade. But in the heat of the chase he threw the pin and dropped the grenade. The police stopped and watched in amazement as the idiot was blown to pieces. Well I guess no one learns from their fatal error.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 28, 2006 21:27

gotta love the Darwin awards...they always make me feel so much brighter :)

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil