Home > Übergroße Foren > Comments and Suggestions > Newbie here Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Newbie here
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 14, 2012 20:42

I was wondering what do you do when someone you really want to be with is disappointing in bed??? I'll take ANY suggestions you have..........

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 28, 2012 09:58

There are many reasons why this could have happened; such as first time jitters can make for an awkward time. As with most everything communication is key. If you're able to be intimate with someone, you should be able to discuss sex with them also. Perhaps if you showed him what and how your likes, your desires, perhaps that could help too. However, as much as sex is a part of a couples life there are more things than sex that can make or break a relationship. Without knowing exactly why you were disappointed this is my suggestion. Expand your knowledge while expanding his. As you have said you want to be with him, so think long and hard about it all. Good luck to you.
Qadesh

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil