Home > Übergroße Foren > Just Chat > Any one have pets?? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Any one have pets??
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 20, 2005 12:16

I thought this might be another way for us to all get to know one another. I am a big critter lover and have read that many of you all too. So post a pic of your critter and tell us about him, her or them.

My girls name is Bodo. She is 8. An indoor only kitty who thinks she is a person. So much so when the phone rings she comes a runnin'. Such personality!

Qt :)

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 14, 2008 21:06

I have tons of pets. I have three cats(two shorthairs and one blue russian), a black labrador, a halloween milksnake, and a Chilean Rose Tarantula, but my favorite is my basset hound Carlie...she is my baby

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 20, 2005 15:03

and here is P.D. another cutie :) originally thought he was a girl when a baby and named him pandora..but oops, its a boy. so just took initials.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 20, 2005 15:01

loved seeing all the pictures. :) here is pic of my two boys. Doc (for doc holliday, truly a trouble maker) first.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 20, 2005 02:11

I hope my little SKANKY doesnt grose too many of you out, but he is my very cute and moody Pink tongued Skink ... I love him to bits ...

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 19, 2005 18:50

This is one of my boys Sethro Bodean
he just wont do anything with his hair!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 18, 2005 07:21

Patty, your kity's pic came thru great. As have all the others! I am really enjoying all the pics from you all. Tahnks for sharing.

This has been a nice and positive thread. I mean how could anybody get nasty with all these cute pictures, right?

Qt

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 16, 2005 11:49

I have just read this thread, I am new here and a big animal lover. We have 2 cats and a guinea pig. I saw the picture of the 3 great danes!! Wow, my dad has 1 great dane and she is a handful. I can't imagine having 3!!
Here is a picture of one of our cats, hope it comes through.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 13, 2005 06:33

lolol!

I didnt even realize you were in that picture danelover..........lol. too too funny. great dogs.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 07, 2005 12:22

lol this is stupid and his brother, (stupid is on the right)okay just kidding. Actually, these are my other kids, lol. Freckles is on the left, a 10 year old cattle dog, and the best dog I have EVER owned, wesa was our kitty, gone now, but what a doll, and on the right, all 110 lbs of him is my 5 year old lab mix, Midnight, who is the silliest goofiest most retarded dog i have ever even SEEN. gotta love them.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 07, 2005 03:28

This pic is of my cat Shandy who passed away last year. I've also got a 4ft. tank of tropical freshwater fish.
I think fish are the most relaxing pets to look at but the most time consumming to maintain!lol

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 06, 2005 04:35

right had to add it below : Nadia

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 06, 2005 04:33

These are my pets (fish excluded)
cat is ebenezer, and the dog is nadia.. sorry for the quality (or lack there of)

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 31, 2005 20:52

Hey..... sorry it did not let me put them on with my other message but here are Boulder and his daughter Snickers.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 31, 2005 20:49

Lots of beautiful pets.... congrats guys.... here are my babies... Boulder and Snickers (Dad and daughter)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 29, 2005 16:32

Awsome pics everyone. Keep 'em comin'.

Qt

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 29, 2005 14:21

Hi Folks,
These are my precious babies, Pigoletto & Snowball. They are ten year old neutered potbellied pigs who live in the house with me now, since they almost died when they were outside one vicious winter.

Pigoletto is now disabled with arthritis, and Snowball had eye surgery. Pigoletto gets around as best as he can, and I think he is a very couragous piggie.

Snowball loves watching everything now that he can see better. His little eyelashes were turned under making his vision horrible and causing a lot of tearing. Now he can open his beautiful piggie eyes as I walk by his room and he always grunts at me, just like Pigoletto does when I talk to them. They are the loves of my life and will always be in it.

I just love piggies and will always have at least one as a companion, if not two. I think piggies are the neatest things and are so special to me. They always answer me in some way when I talk to them. They are so sweet and gentle. And they are bonded to me now as I am to them. If anyone is considering getting a piggie for a companion, please ask me about them, because their behaviors are totally different than cats and dogs and they do need a lot of loving attention as their life span is 25 years. I did over a year's worth of research before adopting Pigoletto and believe me, it was very well worth it! Snowball was adopted 6 months later. I've had both of them since they were piglets, and they are very precious little guys!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 29, 2005 04:43

And this is my princess Miss Patches, she rules the house or at least she likes to think she does, she's also 15 yrs. old. All my babies were strays that adopted me.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 29, 2005 04:41

This is Sam he's 15, his brother Niko is 14 yrs. old.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 28, 2005 19:29

This is my four year old Buddy. He thinks he's still a kitten and he has developed a flip flop fetish. I had to hide them all in a locked closet b/c he kept chewing them up!

Nur gültig