Home > Übergroße Foren > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > When do you feel the loneliest? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
When do you feel the loneliest?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 26, 2008 22:35

I hate Sundays nights. This is when I feel the loneliest. After a busy week & a weekend full of fun, family, & friends, I have to go home to an empty house. Only my puter to keep me company. No kids, roommates, or even a pet. I think Sunday nights & wedding receptions are when I tend to feel very lonely. Share with me please, when do you feel the loneliest?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 11, 2010 14:54

rainy days....the type you like to curl up and watch a good movie or read a good book.  My youngest child is great at the "love you mom" and the kisses and hugs part...lol but not so much of the snuggling kind..he steals the popcon too.  lmso

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 16, 2010 07:15

Yes loney can be a rough time. I feel it somtimes, when it is bad i head to the gulf, sit on the breach and watch the surf roll in...a peacefull time for me.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 11, 2010 13:22

I can guarantee there is nothing wrong with you at all! I completely understand how you feel and we have all been there. I know of someone right now as a matter of fact who is bigger than me, as well as mean, constantly grumpy, and incredibly narcasscistic, and a cheater! Who is now married and expecting her first child, where as I was dumped hard about 2 months ago and currently have no one. But its just the roll of the dice hun, fate has a funny way turning things around when you least expect them. Hold on and never give up, the one you are looking for will find you first if you let them. :) smile

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 09, 2010 16:15

Probably when I have a cold (like right now, lol) and just want someone to cuddle on the couch watching The Simpsons with me.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Feb 24, 2010 00:17

Late at night (like right now) or when I find something really cool that I enjoy, and I have nobody to share it with. When I see couples doing things together that they enjoy. I just hope that someday I find the person that I can share all those things with and do all the things I enjoy with.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 22, 2010 17:55

realizing how much of ive been for the past couple of years ruining a relationship but we learn from our mistakes

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 21, 2010 11:55

When walking along the beach on a crisp day.. I need a hand to hold!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Feb 12, 2010 15:35

I use to measure my loneliness in moments but the feeling has progressed after nearly 13 yrs of being single, to feeling lonely all the time. It doesn't stop me from going out and doing what I have to do or what I might like to do, but since I do EVERYTHING alone it's hard to get away from the feeling.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Nov 20, 2009 08:45

I feel lonely when I see my friends with their husbands/boyfriends. I feel lonely when I hear my friend on the phone with her husband who is in Iraq, she has so much love for him and he for her. When I see couples at the movies, restaurants and the mall. I wish I had that. Why is love so elusive?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 29, 2009 13:42

I DON'T FEEL LONELY AT HOME I DON'T FEEL LONELY AT NIGHT OR IN THE MORNING . I FEEL LONELY WHEN ALL MY SISTERS AND MY BROTHERS ARE AT MY MOMS HOUSE OR WE ARE MEETING AT SOME PUBLIC PLACE AND I SEE MY SISTER GIVE HER HUSBAND THE LOOK. U KNOW THE LOOK THE I LOVE U LOOK FROM ACROSS THE ROOM. OR MY BROTHER LAUGH AT SOMETHING MY SISTER IN LAW SAYS. THATS WHEN I FEEL LONELY. LONELY IN A CROWD.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 25, 2009 09:31

When I look up at the stars at night, and wish I could share that moment with someone.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 31, 2009 02:16

Every night early mornings.. When my sons asleep..

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 04, 2008 05:11

When I sit and wallow in my depression. It's not until I force myself to go out and actually have a good time that I finally stop feeling lonely. I think you kinda have to white-knuckle it and just go for it, sometimes. It's only at those moments that I have the most fun and finally stop feeling lonely. And as far as a pet... what's preventing you from getting one?

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 27, 2008 21:16

When my wife is incapacitated for 2 to 3 weeks.