Home > Übergroße Foren > Family > men wanting to start families after its too late Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
men wanting to start families after its too late
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jul 06, 2006 05:50

what is it with these guys who are 42-53 that think its still a great time to start a family. Can't they do the math. first off if they pick a wife about their age 40 she is not going to conceive real good and the kid may have problems. Second have they figured out the age of everyone in terms of school years and college and grand kids. I mean he is 47/ she is 44 when they marry and when his child graduates from college 78 is his age. I don't know I know we are living longer but there are still a lot of health problems with age.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 23, 2009 00:37

this thread promotes teenage pregnancy. GG

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 11, 2008 21:15

I had my son (1st & only child) when I was 39. My husband is 1 year older than me. We didn't meet until later in life & got married in 2001. We didn't plan on having children late in life. We were each just single in most of our child bearing years. Sometimes things just happen that way.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 23, 2006 11:05

MY mom was 19 and my dad was 40.......because of this I do have a hangup over age.....it would have been nice to have a dad to be around so when the day you married he would walk you down the asle..or take the grandbabies out fishing......on this site I stick to the age..I want between 25.....what a deal I'll get with that....he would be around longer....and 35.....I belive anything any older than 38 would cheat the children years ....BB Jeanie

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jul 06, 2006 14:05

Tony Randall had his first child in his late 70's and died before the kid was 5, I believe. So sad... I understand your point.