Home > Übergroße Foren > Just Chat > Am i really that ugly... Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Am i really that ugly...
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Dec 16, 2005 08:34

I was just wondering...could you all please be honest and tell me the truth, when i ask...am i really that ugly?

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jan 22, 2008 14:05

Hey there girl
No you are not ugly at all. Please, stop beating yourself up..we are deserve to be loved..and for starters you have to love yourself, before you can love others.
I have been there...

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 16, 2006 03:11

Awwww No you are not ugly, for starters you have beautiful eyes, a lovely mouth and your skin is flawless!!
Holly :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jan 12, 2006 17:18

Brokenwings3443 write:
I understand how you feel, i have gone through all my life being told and believing i am ugly.

I don't know how anyone could find you ugly. You or the lady who started this post your both beautiful!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jan 11, 2006 08:21

Oh, and sorry about this extra posting; what's wrong with telling/reassuring a woman that she's most attractive and desireable? If we were all kind and thought of others needs/desires/feelings then this might be a better world.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jan 11, 2006 08:13

Wow, I can't even begin to say how small-minded, petty, cruel, yada yada a jerk like that is. He's probably just trying to use you as a target. Those mean remarks are likely a result of his own insecurities. HE is the one who is most "ugly"

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 09, 2006 07:14

God does not make ugly ppl.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 08, 2006 12:10

ouch that was a little harsh wasnt it...many people actually ask these questions as (someone said higher up this chat) many women are told over and over how ugly they are and need some reassurance. i think many people on this site have sat down and had a cry because of something someone has said to them. so in reply to the topic no you are not ugly, quite the opposite actually.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Dec 27, 2005 17:28

omg, you are not ugly. we may be a little fat here but you have a have looking face.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 25, 2005 17:58

mz_lyk_omg write:
I was just wondering...could you all please be honest and tell me the truth, when i ask...am i really that ugly?

mz_lyk_omg, you're not ugly. you just haven't found the guys whom can appreciate you and your beauty.

Far too many GUYS & GIRLS these days are caught up with getting that awesome bodied significant whom looks like a trophy on their arm so they can get all the looks and stares in public and have all their friends asking things like where'd you find him/her because he's/she's smoking hot.

Maybe that's also what you want and maybe not, but at any rate though you're not ugly and you'll eventually meet lots of local guys whom are interested in you.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 25, 2005 12:40

No you are a very pretty girl -so are you brokenwings as well as all those other gorgeous women on here. Since being separated I am absolutely AMAZED at all the males telling me about how beautiful I am and I too have had to deal ALL MY LIFE with people telling me about how fat etc I am even though I am only a size 16-18. It is very exciting to discover a whole new world out there, a place where guys appreciate inner beauty and BBW.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Dec 23, 2005 16:36

that is so true barbie we have all endured that at some point i used to feel that i was very fat and very ugly but i was soon to learn different and no you are not ugly mz

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Dec 23, 2005 16:25

I understand how you feel, i have gone through all my life being told and believing i am ugly. But dear you really arent, you're a very very pretty girl and trust me im not the only person here who thinks so. Smile, that adds so much beatuy to your face, and when people see a beautiful smile and a beautiful personality shining through that smile you'll be breaking hearts all over the place. Besides anyone with any brain at all would see all the beauty in your eyes, its right there if you only look :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Dec 23, 2005 05:29

I think you are very pretty and who cares what others think. as long as you feel good about yourself, thats all that matters.