Home > Übergroße Foren > love > The truth about finding someone...... Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
The truth about finding someone......
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 15, 2005 21:04

I have just divorced and I can tell you what I have learned over the past several marriages, dating in between and being single now...If you want someone to REALLY get into you...First you have to love yourself enough to become interesting, FIRST and Foremost...to yourself. If you have many interests, keep up with world events, develop a truly outgoing and funny persona...you cannot help but attract as many as you can handle no matter what size, shape or situation you are in. I am talking from experience. The greatest gift you have to give someone is a winning, positive,
outlook and personality. No one wants a downer, a whiner, a negative spirit draining the very energy out of them. We all have more to offer than we think until we hear the POP...That means when you hear yourself pulling your head out of your rear and starting to become all you can be. As a former psych nurse I can tell you....Be all you can be, and you will never have to worry about being alone again.

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 09, 2007 20:42

That is some GREAT advice. LOve it!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 28, 2005 11:45

I figure I'm me, take me or leave me. It has taken me a long to time develop into the person I am. Like a Phonenix, I've risen from the ashes. Only this time I have learned to see things in a different light. Look, we all need to vent to someone. Life isn't perfect. Isn't being able to vent to a friend something friendship is about? And if you are working on a relationship, isn't it fair that they know both the good and the bad? It's all a part of life and if you're looking to share it with someone, then I've learned I have to take the good with the bad, as long as the good outweighs the bad! LOL It's just your individual choice as to how much and what kind of drama you want to deal with. Have a great day people!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 02, 2005 15:03

kewannap: YOU GO GIRL!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 26, 2005 12:12

MrGW write:
Never seen a posative comment from me? Perhaps you women haven't been reading very many threads? And I am not at all bitter or whatever. Possibly your caustic comments might be a result of needing an outlet for frustreration? I am simply an Honest man who doesn't appreciate BS and will point it out.

MrGW.... I was just teasing about being bitter.... Yes, I have read many of your posts and you have several where you are supportive and positive. At times though, your viewpoint sometimes tends to be a little on the negative side. Which is your right. You have a right to your opinion, just as I have the right to mine. I am in no way bashing you or any other man. However, as a SINGLE woman on a SINGLES site, it is sometimes hard for you to see OUR point of view because you are not single... you are married... and to be perfectly honest... I don't personally think married people belong on a singles site. But that is what is so wonderful about America... it's a free country! So you do what you have to do but don't blast us for not being supportive of a married man looking for women outside his marriage. Just my opinion... that and a dime will get you a dime!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 25, 2005 12:16

LOL at "Ickarama" !!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 24, 2005 21:35

"Moonlight " Your so right on!!!
Thank You for your wise information.. Love and Light..

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 24, 2005 20:30

Never seen a posative comment from me? Perhaps you women haven't been reading very many threads? And I am not at all bitter or whatever. Possibly your caustic comments might be a result of needing an outlet for frustreration? I am simply an Honest man who doesn't appreciate BS and will point it out.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 23, 2005 10:46

Good call Kew i never noticed that before.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 22, 2005 08:58

Ladies... he's married... maybe THAT'S why he's bitter... LOL... just a guess!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 22, 2005 06:30

Kat68 write:
Eyes, I have been wanting to say the same thing for a long time but just didn't have the guts. I have never seen a positive comment from him.

I know...it's terrible....and he LOOKS like such a nice guy!!! Shame.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 22, 2005 06:09

Eyes, I have been wanting to say the same thing for a long time but just didn't have the guts. I have never seen a positive comment from him.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 22, 2005 04:09

MrGW...have you noticed that all most ALL your comments/replies are negative?? That won't get you noticed in a positive way. Hope you have a great day!! SMILE

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 17, 2005 12:50

Well, I guess I'm a loner here. I'm not looking for 'alot' of men to date. I don't want to meet men that require me to work overtime so that I can meet up to their standards of 'required' activities or current event knowledge. I am what I am... I am a wonderful, easy going, low maintainance, hard working, passionate, sensual, caring, devoted to the fault woman. I'm looking for someone who would prefer me to be a bit boring at times, but I'm home with them and they don't have to worry about whether I'm checking someone else out or not.

I don't profess to be the most exciting woman in the world, but I do profess to be one of the most trustworthy women in the world.

I guess it's all in what you're looking for... a fun loving gal or a LTR kind of gal.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 17, 2005 11:43

maybe I misunderstand your post but you are giving advice? On what? Other than that we should be true to ourselves and be all that we can be. I understand that you are just coming from your latest Divorce. You certainly have my empathy for your situation; but what positive advice do you offer after several Divorces? Are we to become "all we can be" (individuals not needing anyone, loners, hermits, party-animals?) I hope that I'm simply missing somthing here.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 17, 2005 09:25

Yon beauty speaketh the truth! In addition to strength within yourself, belief in your own worth can also aid in shrugging off the slings and arrows of those who treat you badly. I think it was Eleanor Roosevelt who said, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 17, 2005 09:18

Rockchickbbw write:
AMEN Moonlight !!!

PS . you look like CHER

The Raw Truth

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 17, 2005 00:00

AMEN Moonlight !!!

PS . you look like CHER

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 16, 2005 17:30

I completely agree with you. I have found that if you're comfortable with yourself and have confidence, others will be drawn to you.