Home > Übergroße Foren > Comments and Suggestions > Nigerian Scammers Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Nigerian Scammers
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 12, 2014 18:10

Do these men who post profiles and say that they are widowed, with one child, either an engineer or working for the government really think that any woman with half a brain would fall for their nonsense? I am so tired of having to wade through these liars. It takes away from the real men and women out there trying to make a connection.

If you contact me and I suspect you are a scammer, I will block and report you!

Beware!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 21, 2014 13:24

I will do the same. I have already (unfortunately) reported 4 different men. I have been on the site only one week.  SMH  Beware! 

I have to say, I was surprised to find that LargeFriends TELLS profile owners about their indescrepancies rather than eliminating their profile. Now, I don't know about you, but I know that my hair is dark brown, and that my eyes are greeen. It's bee this way all my life. However, apparently some rather well-educated men don't know what color their eyes and/or hair are. Really???  I raise a concern when I see it, and block them when I send it. 

Ladies, don't fall for this kind of stuff. These guys are either scammers, or they're just not taking this seriously. Either way, it's a path I'm not interested in taking a step down. L

Love yourself first. The rest will come. 

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 07, 2014 19:03

Make it hobbie like me i had so much fun with these guys trying to scam me hey  pass for my blog there is a post there for read just quick tips enjoy it =)

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil