Home > Übergroße Foren > love > Well, I *thought* I had "the one"... Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Well, I *thought* I had "the one"...
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 05, 2008 17:07

After a very long search I thought I found Mr. Right. After 9 months of dating, the man even showed me my engagement ring the other day. It's supposed to be getting sized. Yeah, right.

I ignored all the signals that something was wrong, I believed his excuses every time, and today I heard him on the phone with another woman. Just when am I going to learn?

But I can't sit here and cry all day. All I can do is thank God I learned before it was too late, pick up the pieces, and move on. Were it only that easy.

I don't think I'm asking for much. All I really want out of life is to be loved and wanted for who I am -- a caring, warm, loving, sensitive, and loyal woman.

Yeah, I'm not perfect. But I'm not looking for perfection either. I just want a good man who does his best, knows his priorities and has them straight, and above all can commit his heart and soul to just one person and not play games.

Just where did all the good guys go?

Sorry for the sobs, but I just need a shoulder to lean on right now....

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 06, 2008 22:11

At least get the ring. You have earned it.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil