Home > Übergroße Foren > Romance > lusting for a man Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
lusting for a man
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 25, 2005 19:35

seriously. i just need a guy. i'm not a sl*t but i am a girl with NEEDS people...

god maybe i should just go out and buy a vibrator or something... any suggestion??

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 25, 2008 09:10

Quoting ariesram:

Quoting: Originally posted by kitylv26

Well send me an email cutie :)

That ment for me?

this is gonna get good!!!

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 07, 2008 11:00

Well send me an email cutie :)

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 07, 2008 10:26

Put the kettle on, i'm on my way. ha.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 24, 2008 20:58

Wow....what a comment there.
I think ur cute. I do have a page thats similiar to my plCE...just a little different.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jan 15, 2008 20:10

give me a chance i would like to get to know you

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 26, 2007 10:23

NO, DON'T DO THAT. JUST FIND A GUY WHO WILL LOVE U FOR THE BEAUTIFUL QUEEN THAT U ARE.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 17, 2007 08:35

wow your beautifull move to michigan

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 01, 2007 09:58

Hey sexy, loved the way you phrased that. That was great, to bad i'm so far away. but we could chat, if you like

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 08, 2006 12:08

This is "hands down" (pardon the pun) the most interesting thread/topic I have ever read.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Dec 12, 2005 22:14

Hey guys - over here in Australia you can get one that looks like a lipstick. So you can take it to work......shopping.....beach.....fliks....not really expensive either lol!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 11, 2005 18:14

A great showerhead does the job nicely too---and no batteries... However watch out for those monsterous water bills!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 11, 2005 11:47

hello all you hot sexy looking lady's i'm a 45 male vib in michigan looking i never go dead and i don't need battery's and i love to please no matter what she want's and like's try me please you will love me ... rocky219 / roger

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 11, 2005 11:32

malpal you don't need a toy you just need a fun loveing guy like me to show you how hot and sexy you really are and look god i wish i lived next door to you like have a great day sexy

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 11, 2005 10:07

hello im mac id love to be that guy you are beautiful

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Dec 10, 2005 13:20

tonydallas write:
if yall HAVE to use your phone, just give us the number and we'll call yall enough times to make sure yall complete the job. LOL

OVERSEAS OPERATOR?????!!!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Dec 06, 2005 07:30

I totally agree... I do however have a vibrater and lets just say when you need a man it doesnt really cut it !!!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Dec 05, 2005 12:03

yall are just TOOO funny!! i love it!! i damn near fell out of my chair laughing!!

if yall HAVE to use your phone, just give us the number and we'll call yall enough times to make sure yall complete the job. LOL

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 04, 2005 11:43

I could not resist!

Had to comment....

mine has three speeds....

low
medium
and who needs a man!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 29, 2005 20:01

There's nothing wrong with a vibrator! I have a few...they make bedtime more interesting!