Home > Übergroße Foren > Message board > BBW's in bikinis Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
BBW's in bikinis
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jan 28, 2006 14:30

Am I the only one that finds a BBW in a little bikini or thong extremely beautiful, sexy, and exciting. I love it. You're like deliciously rounded works of art.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 29, 2013 20:10

If you attend any of the BBW's bashes you will see many bbw's
It is very liberating to be surrounded by like minded individuals and admirers.
But it only happens when you love yourself, have confidence in yourself, and you don't give in to small minded people.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 27, 2012 22:33

I'm an apple shaped bbw and I can never pull off a bikini maybe in the bedroom. ;)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 30, 2007 08:54

Lets face it, many BBWs are NOT happy with the image THEY have of their body, no matter what the man/men in thier lives tell them. So wearing a bikini, thong, or even a bathing suit may not be acceptable to them. My ex (at that time 200+#s, would not wear a bathing suit, was always t-shirt and shorts to swim, untill she was in her late 20's, then got her first 2 peice suit in 15 yrs or more, and actually liked what she saw in the mirror. My 2nd ex, at 230+#s, worse thong undies al the time, had no probs with her body image in general, and had a thong bikini and wore it in public. She had to practically fight the guys off with a stick, she got so much good attention. Is all a matter of what the woman REALLY feels about her body. They all wanna be sexy for their guys, but many only want to be that way for THEIR guys, not guys in public in general. And many believe all the bull___t the so called fashion people say about body image. Women, BBWs, SSBBWs, you are ALL sexy in your own way, either show it or not, is your choice, but NEVER let anyone else tell you you should hide your body because it is not suitable in public!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 27, 2006 14:00

Hell! Some skinny women should never wear them!!!!! I agree it is about your comfort zone!!!!! I have friends who are not bbw and will not wear on either!!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 14, 2006 15:01

I own a pair and I do wear it with a sarong...Im not shy and proud to show off some curve. Love g's too although I stop at showing those off in public!!!! lmao

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 10, 2006 17:24

I love any bikini on any woman but if not comfortable maybe try those boy leg bathing suits.they are also very hot on a beautiful curvy woman

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 10, 2006 10:26

When I posted this, I was referring to secluded or unpopulated areas of a beach or park. Not in the middle of a well occupied area. This type of beach experience and time there shouldn't be interrupted by others. Unless you want to do something to show off your wonder full attributes to someone passing by.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 09, 2006 15:42

I have a bbw friend who wears bikinis...but I don't. Just because they make them that size doesn't mean I need to wear it.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 18, 2006 15:27

I agree with most of the ladies on here, that it's fine in private with your special someone, or just in your own backyard, but it is really hard to feel comfortable thinking about wearing it in public.

Although went on a tubing trip with four other bbws about two weeks ago and wore it, but brought a t-shirt along for the end of the trip. Have to have that cover-up. (shrug)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 10, 2006 21:58

well stated wyldchild. best of luck to you

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 07, 2006 17:07

lvbbwnbikini write:
Am I the only one that finds a BBW in a little bikini or thong extremely beautiful, sexy, and exciting. I love it. You're like deliciously rounded works of art.
-------------------------------

I have two that I bought for a trip to Vegas this summer as well as a slew of other misc. feminine articles of clothing. I see nothing wrong with a woman dressing as she pleases. And if people don't like it, oh well.

I think lots of BBWs really need to learn to love themselves and how they look. And the nasty comments that people have, that's just jealously and immaturity. It's kinda sad actually...

~ carol ~

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 31, 2006 09:59

I like the tank-kinies better... two-three peaces and you can pick and chose for a better look. And I agree their are some BBWs that manage to do it and do it well but I don't think it's going to happen as far as I'm concerned. I still laugh of the idea of me in one, absurd considering I like how I look in lingerie but oh well, that how it is.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 31, 2006 09:15

I'm not comfortable in a bikini, but I do love my bathing suits! The best thing about those bold BBWs in bikinis is that the more BBWs that wear them, the more the public gets used to them and people stop acting so mean when they are around. I've seen a few gals wear them well, but I guess I just am not comfortable wearing one in public. {sigh} I do wear swimsuits, shorts, and a lot of other wild things, but I'm not ready for a bikini in public yet. {giggle}

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 30, 2006 21:12

well when you ladies can laugh at yourself and with others on a topic like this it become refreshing as to finding people with a healthy supply of self esteem and fun about them. hmmmm that seems to be standard issue with lots of the people here and makes being here so enjoyable. thanks to all of you. and just for a note i think your all sexy no matter what you wear or dont wear .

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 09, 2006 11:03

Two peace sure... But two triangles on a string? no way in heck... Showing of is good if its faltering but I have never seen a good bikini for a person any ware a large as me.. I would look like a large bouncy ball. "Jackie, rolling to a beach near you" would be the TV ad to go with this useless piece of scrap fabric.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 02, 2006 09:49

All the insecurity here. We love you because of all the delicious curves and roles. We think bigger is better. We like to see the wonderful BBW form and all it's splendor. To play in the sun and water in a suit that shows off all that beauty is fantastic. If your gifted enough that your wonderful figure would hide a little bikini; how wonderful. How erotic.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 27, 2006 18:26

Ahhhhhh just my 2 cents here.... I did wear them many many years ago..... even a string bikini but those days are gone.... do not even own a bathing suit of any kind now........ nope not me...lol. Love the responses tho... and agree totally.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Feb 10, 2006 07:00

Im not a bikini type of lady. My belly hanging over the small peices of cloth isnt something most in public would want to see. Its differant when you are in the company of your special someone. They know what you look like and enjoy seeing the curves and valleys of your body, and you are comfortable to be with them.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Feb 09, 2006 14:56

Me in a bikini is MOST definitely best left to the imagination. There's just some things that are better left to those that can pull them off. (No pun intended. LOL!!)