Home > Übergroße Foren > love > No Games Please Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
No Games Please
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Dec 08, 2008 08:35

Seems that's all I get these days...games. Promises and sweet talk only to find out they are making those same promises and saying those sweet words to someone else. Love is not a game to me. I'm a real person with real feelings. My heart is good and true. I believe if your interested in someone then you should be interested in that one person not 4 or 5 different people especially if your serious. Games lead to getting hurt and I'm not about getting hurt or having my head and my heart played with. Honesty and trust have a huge part to play in a relationship and last time I checked games were for kids and I'm no kid.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Dec 09, 2008 04:27

Im a guy and I am not too proud to say this but the games are very common, which sometime make it bad for the rest of the good guy out there but you know that the game playing goes two way cause the some of women plays just as much games as some of the men but they r not all bad. So just hang in there and you will find your knight.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil