Home > Übergroße Foren > love > hi ya boys and gals Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
hi ya boys and gals
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 03, 2006 00:57

First off id like to say hello so hello,

My name is julie and i was wondering are there any men out there under 30 with a nice body interested in me?. i feel terrible in bein so judgemental but im not attracted to really large men and for me attraction plays a large part of the relationship.Thats not to say i havent dated larger men before but i want to find a man that makes me feel sexy treats me like a lady with respect and is fit enough to keep up (i have a very high sex drive)lol.Am i wrong in being so judgemental towards larger men when iam large myself?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 06, 2008 21:16

I don't think the problems lie in whether or not guys with your preferences are interested in you. I think the problem lies in the way you think about yourself.

Just say it out loud and listen to the way it sounds: "...I was wondering are there any men out there under 30 with a nice body interested in me?."

That's the attitude that most "nice guys" have, and we know how girls feel about that. In the words of Katt Williams "you need to be the s**t to YOU!" You need to KNOW that guys under 30 with nice bodies are interested in you! I say that because I go to the University of Miami... where hot bodies reign supreme. In my 4 years, I've found that confidence plays a huge role in the decisions guys make. If you're sexy, classy, and confident... you got all you need! However, YOU need to be the one to believe that.

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Feb 28, 2008 00:04

you are stunning

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 07, 2006 17:49

Hey, if everyone was the same and had the same interest, the world would be a boring place. Bottom line we all want something different.

However I am upset at the fact that you want men at 6 feet and up : (

LOL.

By the way sex drive has to do with the individual man or women not size of them.

Good luck on finding your man sweet heart and welcome to the site.

late

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 06, 2006 08:03

i woul love to hang out with u guys
it would be heaps of fun contact me

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 05, 2006 20:51

woohoo!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 05, 2006 14:51

preference is what makes the world go round. Not a thing wrong with it.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 04, 2006 15:25

Hi Julie. Welcome to the site and forums, there are a few of us aussies around. Good luck in finding Mr. Right, and it's great that you are straightforward in what you want from a man.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 04, 2006 10:54

Nothing bad with a preference... Hi and good luck.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 04, 2006 04:31

Lonely ...welcome to the site, and your honesty is good at least you are stating what you want ... but, beware of some backlash ... prepare yourself !!