Home > Übergroße Foren > love > not fat enought Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
not fat enought
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 05, 2006 17:09

terrific, if i go on "normal" site guys says i'm too fat i should loose weigth, what i don't want to do i like my self as i am and here guys tell me that i'm not fat enought..... What to do? Maybe i'm an alien between two size guys like :)))

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 17, 2007 06:09

Sometimes I wonder Why a lot of people don
t just enjoy what comes their way I find that all good thing seem to come in Big packages . What a pity none of them seem to come my way .

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 30, 2007 09:51

A feedee is someone who wants to gorge themselves with fattening foods and become larger and larger, sometimes to the point of immobility.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 28, 2007 21:16

i think it's like a person u feed to get them bigger or something he's the feed-er adn she's the feed-ee, lol never mind idk

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 16, 2007 12:59

what in tha hell is a feedee

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 02, 2007 13:18

dear Lady,
i felt honoured receiving your wink, how can i get in contact with you?
kindest regards

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 16, 2006 11:45

Usually it's the woman who looks at a man and thinks.... he'd be perfect if he just changed ( fill in the blank ) And it's the guy that thinks she's perfect and gets surprised when she changes. I know it's happened to me. On the topic though I know people are not produce but there is no harm in liking a bigger apple over a smaller one is there?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 15, 2006 06:42

Well, I can relate. My ex-boyfriend wanted to feed me, but I did not want to get any bigger.
So he cheated on me with a feedee he met online... I found out after a few months. He still keeps denying it!
His new girl is gaining weight like crazy.
Still he keeps mailing me he wants me back.

But srew him! A man has to take me or leave me be... I will not change for any man.

It never seems to be good enough. Too bad most people are so shallow!

:(

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 27, 2006 14:40

Hey everyone,

I just think that world has forgotten that personality goes further than looks. Who would you rather get trapped in a lift with a good looking thin person or someone who has a good personality. To me good looking is someone I feel a connection with. Shame on people out there in the world who don't want to date you coz we are larger.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 27, 2006 08:56

Well lil, I'll just say that you have to love yourself first girlfriend. Once you feel confident about your outer & inner beauty you'll attract people who see it too. Most men find that inner confidence very attractive. You'd never want a man who wanted to change you anyway...would you? Hold your head high darlin'. You're a beautiful woman!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 18, 2006 20:14

I think more than a few men prefer a ample sized woman. Some are just not comfortable expressing it.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 18, 2006 19:37

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright

Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies

One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impair'd the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,

Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,

But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!

Lord Byron (1788-1824)

And he doesn't say a single word about her size... or lack of it.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 13, 2006 07:04

biigbiird write:
AladywithCurves write:
Hi. I just thought I would send you a message to explain the word "thick". In England and Scotland it means stupid.

KT

Hey KT I've tried explaining that before - makes little difference though. But any guy who calls me that will only do it the once, lol!

Hummm... should probably just say "just enough cushion for the pushing" instead of "more cushion for the pushing"... that way we dont have to say thick for all you that use that word for stupid.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 08, 2006 02:42

AladywithCurves write:
Hi. I just thought I would send you a message to explain the word "thick". In England and Scotland it means stupid.

KT

Hey KT I've tried explaining that before - makes little difference though. But any guy who calls me that will only do it the once, lol!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 07, 2006 13:36

KT

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 27, 2006 10:26

random why are you on this site ?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 25, 2006 06:30

well i think HE was 'thick' in saying that to you you look and sound delightful and somewhat delicous to me he he

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 18, 2006 13:23

you look fine just like you are . lose weight if you need to because of Health Reason but please just be Happy and love yourself for who you are . Life to short to worry what people think just be Happy

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 05, 2006 22:47

I have a couple of friends with that problem... their "thick" too... I agree with Cathii it is a funny discriptive word for it. Anyways their are guys out their that like girls like you. But your automaticly going to get some that are too picky... I think your beautiful and that you shouldn't worry about it... "Gosh, now I sound like everone I know, lecturing about waiting...Ahhh!"

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 21, 2006 13:11

well divine thanks a lot for your answer , yes you are right the problem is that girls like us are not well accepted.... And I guess the same for guys ( everyones laught at me when i said i hate chocolates tablets guy but i love belly's ones) i know love is not all about the apparencebut once i would like to find some one that love me for what i'm and for what I LOOK LIKE!!!!