Home > Übergroße Foren > Just Chat > Goodbye Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Goodbye
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 27, 2005 09:42

UPDATE - I have decided to stick around here on LF. However, I am just a free member now and I have hidden my profile. If you want to see it, then just ask and I'll share it with you.

As far as the chat room goes...I have rejoined it as well and have been welcomed with open arms. So I would like to ask everyone to stop bashing it. If you don't like it, just leave. Simple as that. As I have posted on another thread, yes, there are some of us who have been chatting there for the past month several times a week and so it only goes to figure that we have developed some true friendships. However, that does not in any way mean that others can't join the family. If you don't like the topic we are engaged in, bring up your own... I assure you someone will pick it up and run with it! So give it a chance.... I'm sure you will like it!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 28, 2005 20:20

scootnj write:
Great news Kew!!!!

Good, you do what you want to do baby... you can hide your profile, but dont hide your sexy photo from the forums, ok?... Happy to see you again!!!!

XOXOXOXO

I'm never hidden from you Scoot! you sexy thang!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 28, 2005 19:34

Great news Kew!!!!

Good, you do what you want to do baby... you can hide your profile, but dont hide your sexy photo from the forums, ok?... Happy to see you again!!!!

XOXOXOXO

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 28, 2005 16:04

kewannap write:
UPDATE - I have decided to stick around here on LF. However, I am just a free member now and I have hidden my profile. If you want to see it, then just ask and I'll share it with you.

As far as the chat room goes...I have rejoined it as well and have been welcomed with open arms. So I would like to ask everyone to stop bashing it. If you don't like it, just leave. Simple as that. As I have posted on another thread, yes, there are some of us who have been chatting there for the past month several times a week and so it only goes to figure that we have developed some true friendships. However, that does not in any way mean that others can't join the family. If you don't like the topic we are engaged in, bring up your own... I assure you someone will pick it up and run with it! So give it a chance.... I'm sure you will like it!

Yea...if I can't go no where,...neither can YOU miz thing!!! hehehehehe

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 28, 2005 06:51

I personally am VERY HAPPY that Kew has re-joined. She always makes me smile and has good advice. If you need cheering up she is the one who will do it for you!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 27, 2005 12:31

RE: Hammers

Sorry, but I can't help this one. Personally, I'm not fond of the hammer thingie. I wanted a little piggie face on mine, but since LadyLuc made me asst. mgr on there, I get a hammer whether I wanted one or not.

I don't try to "CONTROL" anyone there. Mostly I try to help folks get set up in the room and offer needed help if they want it. Plus, I'm a sort of computer geek and have endless time in front of the computer, which is why I think I got that job.

Basically, I try to make new folks feel welcome, cared about and laugh, as do all the other folks in the room. And we won't even go into what Gordy does in there, but we are always laughing at his antics! {giggle}

Come and give our chatroom a try. If you have any type of problem, I'd be happy to help you, just ask. And if you can't write to me, send me an "I LOVE YOU" wink and I can write back to you.

Also if you are in the UK or Australia, I will be setting up special chats at good times for those parts of the world soon, so let me know if you are interested!

Hugs,
Laura

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 27, 2005 11:03

I really wish I knew where this chatroom was it seems a lot of fun..please someone give me the website address:)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 26, 2005 03:42

tulsa.... thank you so much for your kind words. I have decided to come back to the chatroom and have been welcomed with open arms.... sometimes people make mistakes but life is all about forgiveness and moving on. I agree... if you don't like the chatroom, then just don't come back ... simple as that. But there are so many wonderful people who gather to chat. Yes, there are some of us who are in there more often so it is only natural that we have gotten to know each other a little better. But I assure you... if you just stick around and jump in with us... it won't be long before you are one of those too. It's just like anywhere you go for the first time... at first you feel a little apprehensive... but the more you go, the more people you meet, the more relaxed you feel. So come on in... kick your shoes off and sit for a spell!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 25, 2005 13:44

NorthernGordon write:
Yes, there are room owners, they created the room for us to use so it's only fair that they get the hammers.

Would you start a new job on Monday and get upset because there's bosses there and demand that you want to be a boss too?

Ditto Gordy, Well said...Kew I am sorry to see you go and since today is the 25th you may not see this message. But I really wish everyone would lay off the dissin the chatroom, everyone there is wonderful, I have met some really terrific, supportive, awesome people there, male and female. and I don't understand how ANYONE could have a problem with a graphic??? I mean Really, it's a hammer for cripes sake...lol

just my 2 cents...don't shoot the messenger...lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 24, 2005 07:50

Yes, there are room owners, they created the room for us to use so it's only fair that they get the hammers.

Would you start a new job on Monday and get upset because there's bosses there and demand that you want to be a boss too?

Ladyluc is a very nice person, as are TallGal, Rainnestorm and Laura Ocean, they only have hammers in case there are no other hammers in, and if all hammers are in at one time then so be it.

Now, in real life I hate authority but in an internet chatroom I couldn't give a flying one about "hammers", as I'm too busy chatting to people and having a laugh. Try it sometime you may like it.....

Gordy

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 23, 2005 09:17

cheramie write:
Those hammers make it obvious who is in charge.

LOL AMEN

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 21, 2005 13:55

Thank you Cheramie! I have thoroughly enjoyed chatting with you and the others.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 21, 2005 08:37

kew, IF you chat in a public room somewhere let me know, I'll come visit. I know the private rooms get kinda bureaucratic at times. Those hammers make it obvious who is in charge. Thats why this site should create a chat room. On the other hand, its great that it exists, and I will continue to stop by. There are some fun people in there, and I include you in that statement. Cheers

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 21, 2005 07:42

Kew, I wish you well and I'll see you around sometime.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 21, 2005 06:46

Goddess.... I just think that it is time that I get off the internet for a little while.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 20, 2005 15:02

Thanks sweetie... I really appreciate your friendship. I miss you guys in the chatroom so very much... most of you have come to mean a lot to me... but I speak my mind and I guess there are those who cannot handle that and I won't change for ANYONE. I am not giving up on love. Things are going okay in that area for me... and at least I know what I have is the REAL thing and not some player.... so it's all good sweetie. Take care and be sweet!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 20, 2005 14:29

Kew,

I'm so sorry that things didn't work out for you. I hope you find your true love. I will be sure to keep in touch with you.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 19, 2005 21:55

Scoot.... I feel bad that I only had the chance to chat with you that one time. But if you ever want to talk, I'm on y-a-h-o-o with the same name as here.... although, I'm sure you have plenty of women who take up your time! Be sweet and stay your sexy self!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 19, 2005 20:27

Kew,
Mind if I ask why you are leaving the site if you have met some wonderful guys and have some true friends here?
Just curious..
Good luck in whatever you are looking for!