Home > Übergroße Foren > Romance > what are men so afraid of? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
what are men so afraid of?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 11, 2007 20:57

I am Pretty, Employed,Educated,and Freaky,yet ROMANTIC. what's going on!!
I have been on this site two days not one wink or icebreaker. what gives?
good luck everyone...

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Oct 14, 2008 09:12

Hun there comes a time in your life that you have to do for you. I was just on here for like five days or so and nothing as well. I am not ugly so thats what I am doing now breaking the ice hun. Send some and we all hope that you get the messages that you want hun. Have you tried other sites? There is another Lindas Big Connection. I have a lil note there too.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 25, 2008 04:58

DO YOU BBWLOVA1 HAVE THE CONFIDENCE?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Feb 14, 2008 19:37

Some guys just don't have the confidence to talk to beautiful women, fearing someone who looks better od makes more money will take you away from him. So he stays quiet.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 26, 2007 09:21

I am not afraid, but it seems most to me that most of the women i am interested in live in another state.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 10, 2007 14:27

Some men are like little boy's,
they may want some but not the whole package!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 16, 2007 22:31

Why don't you do the winking and icebreaking? Do not be afraid to start the ball rolling.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 15, 2007 15:20

Thanks so much for your response. I think you absolutely right. I have met some pretty intesting people, but I just thought people would move faster on an online site. guess not.
Good luck to you too.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jul 12, 2007 09:50

A friendly hello to you to begin with, as well as the saying; "Rome wasn't built in a day." Relax, soon you will be saying to yourself; "Why was I worried? and Who do these men think they are?!" lol. Be well take care.