Home > Übergroße Foren > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > older men only want the younger girls Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
older men only want the younger girls
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 15, 2006 16:56

I have found that all the men that are my age, are only looking for the young girls.Or they are still very much married and just looking for fun.
Does any one else out there ever run across this same problem?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 11, 2010 14:48

OMG!!!! a woman's sexdrive deminishes??? when???  I ill be 90 and chasing a goodlookin man around the bed     It is individual and not an age factor.   

As for the initial part of the convo..... I like a man for several reasons ..tll lanky men are up there..so are great eyes, an intriguing smile and or wit....someone that gets me, really!! nice thighs &/or butt...bad boy turned good...won't do the crazy/illegal stuff,,,but one sthing is for sure.....age not one of the determining factors..unless he is the age of one of my children.. lmso..

I tend to get hit on by far more younger men then older men or even my own age... so odds are I date more of them. 

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 04, 2010 10:23

Fox55sss, we have exchanged many winks. I think it is time for us to get in touch with one another. Are you good with puzzels? Try to figure this out.... mok...ettod... hoohw... haay... wey4mm. It might be fun... hint... think backwards ... then leave out a few letters... or add them as needed. I am looking forward to seeing how good you are with puzzels... and possibly more... Hummmmmm...

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 04, 2010 10:11

Fox55sss, You and I are on the very same page. I can have no pleasure in intimacy unless I KNOW that I am giving you even more pleasure... It can be so very beautiful. Please keep checking here or in you "Anyone in Georgia." We are bound to find a way to get in touch. I do want to get to know you so very much.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 14, 2010 11:28

I am not sure if anyone will read this...but as an very much older man... I am far, far more interested in sharing a companionship (including intimacy) with a woman closer to my age (late sixties) than a younger woman. As we age, at least some of us LEARN. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am a far better lover now than when I was younger. Over the years, somewhat by accident and surprise, I have spent time with a few younger ladies... but no...give me a older lady.. even one in her sixties or older...THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE LOVE AND HAVE A RELATIONSHIP. All of the wildest and most satisfying intimate relationships I have ever had are with much older ladies.... Practice makes perfect!!! And I know I am not alone in this thinking... other men DO feel the same way. Those that don't ... don't have a clue! Unfortunately... well over half the men out there haven't the foggiest idea how to really relate to a woman.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 03, 2010 12:49

I love this topic!

I can't begin to tell you how many older men have approached me.  I don't prefer men too much older than myself - I am 26 looking for someone preferably no more than 8 years my senior.   As Big Bald Ron pointed out ,younger women tend to overlook a lot of red flags trying to rationalize things more so than older women.  Older women more so than their younger counterparts  quickly assess, recognize and eliminate the possibility of BS...and most people hate to be called on their BS. 

So, why not pick a younger less experienced woman that will accept you're half hearted attempts at a relationship.  But also, there are younger women who will pantomime positive attributes and personality traits in order to attract older men for sugar daddy purposes.  So, as in every case, it differs with each individual.   I know I've been a "green " and inexperienced "settler" before, so...that's my opinion.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 28, 2009 20:01

in my personal experience, with men, some not know how to satisfy a woman, but some, when coached will learn. sex is a teaching/experimental/learning experience. making love for one's self gradification generally is a person who does not know or does not want to know what love making is all about. is is a senual courtship leading to the ultimate in every experience. it doesn't matter if you are a "couger", "stud", etc, it is how you feel what love making is. fortunately, if your lovemaking is great, your relationship will endure other aspects within that relationship. it is part of a "working relationship". Lonesome Dove, honey, you are missing out on the 50 and 60 and yes 70 ages and if you are grossed out, maybe you have too many hangups. Bigbaldron is figuring it out. Live Love Laugh

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Feb 10, 2009 18:37

well i'm a young guy who likes older women. i've dated a few and find them to be better companions to thier younger counterparts.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jan 19, 2008 20:00

if you were near me I would not consider a younger woman instead of you

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 26, 2007 16:23

I don't know why this is myself. I for one don't want the young ones. I want a woman not a child to raise.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 10, 2007 23:55

God bless Blue and thank you for your comments.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 09, 2007 15:37

IAmEd write:
Hey ALL,

WELL here is a SIMPLY stated Fact that has been PROVEN time and TIME again. MENs sex drive do not deminish as do womans through time. I have read countless articals in medical journals as to why this is constantly happening.

Ed you are an absolute idiot. I don't usually say that kind of thing to people but MAN! To put such ignorance out here for the world to see? That's going to get you lots of action. (note the sarcasm.)

First of all, whatever the hell you are reading is garbage. PUT IT DOWN! Women FREQUENTLY develop a higher sex drive as they get older for many reasons, including diminishing responsibilities for children and no longer having to worry about pregnancy. Many spouses who are "empty nesters" rediscover that passion when the kids move out.

Secondly, its obvious why you are single. You don't know anything at all about women. Women want sex just as much as men do. And just as often. But we dont' want JUST sex like men do. For most of US sex is born of intimacy. An intimate emotional connection is a big factor in turning us on sexually. If you can't be emotionally intimate in a relationship and maintain that level of intimacy, we don't want to sleep with you. Its not just about sex honey. Sex, love and intimacy go hand in hand for women.

Thirdly, if the sex between two people is dwindling down to a "once a month" kind of thing and you think SHE's the one no longer interested, that would be because YOU aren't keeping her interested. YOU aren't being creative or inventive in the bedroom and YOU aren't giving her mind-blowing orgasms. If you were delivering the goods, she'd be VERY much interested in having sex more frequently.

Re:

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 24, 2007 07:55

ok.I like women my age or maybe 15 years younger say from 40 to 70;I am not necessarily worried abt wht people may thnk abt my age preference;so,thts my opinion based on my life experiences.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jul 06, 2006 01:01

I seem to run into the problem of the guys my age are players or scamers. I get a lot of hits from younger guys but I just can't date anyone younger than 45 and even that is kinda pushing it. good luck to you I also suggest you change your photo. About every 3 months or so switch your pics around or add in new ones. Be smiling and our complection kinda fades out a little in pics so do a little extra blush and lipstick. I have to redo mine to.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 29, 2006 13:51

I am not you age so can't venture a guess why all the men your age are looking for younger women but I have always prefered women around my own age... the married and playing around, well I've run into that, unfortunately not much you can do much other than run as fast as you can.

To make it easier to laugh at the jerks I meet and not get taken by them I have a real simple system that works for me: Since I know I am the only real live, honest, trustworthy, non game playing flawless person cruising the ole information super highway rather than give up I just distrust anyone I meet until I have a reason to trust them, hell it can take months before I might actually believe I really am talking to a real woman.... and expect the same in return.

As to flaws, maybe I gots one or two, and probally I've just been lucky and haven't met a really "flawed" woman... yet lol.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 27, 2006 07:24

Well, when I read a profile of a 50 year old man and he's looking for a 19 year old, I laugh out loud. Though I prefer older men, that doesn't mean I want a geratric. But we can all have our fantasies, right?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 17, 2006 16:25

I think it all depends on the moon... that it has more to do with attitude than age, and is a matter of sticktuitiveness - nothing is "all" one way ... hang in there! Nothin' worthwhile is quick or easy.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 17, 2006 07:59

I can understand accepting ones flaws,we all have them. Flaws like for getting to raise the toilet seat or not picking up your dirty clothes,many things like that are to be over looked.
But older women have learned how to spot the really bad flaws.The ones that lead to bigger flaws. Not to speak for all of us but me myself I don't get into B.S. And if those little flaws set off those alarms in my head then I have learned mostly the hard way,to not
accept this in my life.
Sorry just my opinion.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 17, 2006 06:08

juscherri... might I suggest posting a different picture on your profile. You are a lovely woman but this picture makes you look so sad and uninviting. Post a pic showing you smiling and I'm sure it will make a difference in the amount of winks/emails/attention you receive. Good luck!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jun 16, 2006 19:29

I am 36 and went from a 24 year old to a 34 year old (me last two relationships) to me it seems the older the woman gets, the more less willing she is to be accepting of somebody's flaws. Younger women tend to think that the love/romance part is going to make everything okay. Older women seem to have figured out that is not always the case.

Either way, good luck!