Home > Übergroße Foren > fun on the side > I'm looking for a LARGE amount of fun on the side!!! Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
I'm looking for a LARGE amount of fun on the side!!!
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Feb 28, 2006 01:00

Hi, i'm a young FA looking for a large women preferably above the age of 40 to have some fun on the side with. Reply back to this and maybe we can meet up.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 03, 2006 06:22

Wuz up, well I'm not to sure how to contact you any other way..but let me just say that..I may not be old... I'll be 23 in september, the 7th to be exact..so don't yall forget it! lol but anyway...but I feel that I am very.. mature for my age..yes some one thats been in the game for forty years better know a lil something more then me...but at least give a young, mature(and quite sexy if you asked me!lol) adult a try...so I can show you how the "22" and over get down!lol

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 31, 2006 06:00

To be quite honest ladies. I am in the same boat as him. I'll be 23 this Oct. And lately I find myself craving for an older female. Something about the maturity and experience factor I guess. But it drives me wild for sure.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 03, 2006 16:18

Cathii write:
all i have to say to u is ...CLEAN YA ROOM !!!

Cathii you are so cruel, didn't ya mum teach ya good manners? (grinning wildly) As a fellow Aussie, you gotta give him some points for trying!

What I want to know is for all those who replied on the forum, how many did reply privately.... did the boy get lucky..

I bet there is no doubt!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 19, 2006 21:58

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it sure sounds like a lot of knit picking on this fellow about doing something that post after post has requested through out the forums.

1) We all ask for photos versus not having one. At least he has one ladies.

2) There are numerous posts scattered about speaking of how insensative others can be towards BBW's and BHM's, yet here I see comments turned the other way.

Isn't that a bit like calling the kettle black?

Lets give the boy some credit. He's being honest and upfront about his wishes. Are we here to be uplifing, or to jab eachother with little inuendo's and put downs?
Serious or not, the boys got balls!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 17, 2006 19:04

All I can say is 'That if you are for REAL I wish you lived closer Hunny!!!!'.....

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Mar 13, 2006 19:19

Yeah the picture is taken from my camera phone in front of my bathroom mirror, you can see it in my hand.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Mar 13, 2006 09:39

Reminds me of The Hulk when David Banister was half turnign in2 the green man lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 07, 2006 19:53

Look at those arms ladies, come on aren't they nice!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 01, 2006 20:48

I agree Bubs, that's a mighty strange picture. Good luck to him.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 01, 2006 16:01

Bubs, I've seen a few profiles with pics like this. I think he may be standing in front of a large mirror and pointing the camera at the mirror. There must be easier ways....oh, and I wish they'd keep their shirts ON!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 01, 2006 15:51

I see...a cute guy, flexing his pecs, taking a pic of himself...and I cant help but think...who is taking the pic, of the guy taking a pic of himself???...Am I being odd here??