Home > Übergroße Foren > DATING > How many ladies actully like big guys? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
How many ladies actully like big guys?
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jan 22, 2014 05:56

I too love Big Men!!!! It's truly not the physical size of a person you should be admiring its the way that person treats and respects you and themselves.

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 20, 2014 17:05

I absolutly love big guys. 

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 28, 2013 20:01

Aye yo girls, want sum meet?!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 08, 2013 15:19

@MafiaMike1965 OOhh My.........

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 23, 2013 08:35

Teddy bear in search of snuggles!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 24, 2011 05:45

I love big men. Tall, broad shoulders, muscular!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 02, 2011 02:04

I love larger men. Tall and thick. I'm not into lanky or muscle men. I love a big teddy bear that smells good :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Feb 04, 2011 18:25

I like big guys, I like them tall and I like them cuddly.

To be fair, I probably wouldn't go for someone who is so supersized that he can't lead a normal life. I guess too big for an airline seat would be the threshold.

If I see a good-looking guy who is thinner, medium build or maybe toned from working out, I can appreciate his beauty on an asthetic level - but it usually takes a bigger man to bring on a 'phwoar' moment!

Having said that, ultimately it will always be the guy's personality that will turn me on - especially if he's funny and intelligent (I am a bit of an intellectual snob!)

My current crush is a guy on a UK quiz show called The Chase who is known as 'The Beast'. He's a really BIG guy, he's good looking, conspicuously intelligent and very well groomed. He presses a lot of my buttons!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 19, 2010 06:40

I'm a "BIG GUY" myself I'm 6'7" and recently over the past year have dropped from 348lbs to now 258lbs. I've always been told that when I was well over 300lbs that I really didn't look my weight cause of my size. I did however find that women didn't pay attention to me "AT ALL" of any size and I couldn't understand the reasoning. I stay groomed, brush my teeth which are not rotteing out and wear different type colognes I never put on cologne where you can smell me coming, my clothes are always neat, clean and in style. Then as I began to lose the weight I began to notice that more women were paying me much more attention. I just could never understand why I could never get the attention of a woman small, big, skinny or curvey I've got a great sense of humor and I do know how to treat a woman has she is to be treated.

I've always been attracted to much bigger girls and women. I suppose the reason for this is the fact that when I'm hugging her or we're romancing under the sheets I want to feel a woman a true and real woman. I want my woman to not rattle as she walks and the other thing I've come to find that Most not all but MOST big women are more self confident and knows how to laugh and have a good time. I've come to find out that many big woman tend to have an abundance of beauty on the inside that over flows through and making the outside beautiful.

I'm no GQ model by no means and never claim to ever be but I can honestly say that I am Big and Tall and I'm without any doubt proud to be me.

~Mafia Mike~

Here's a ROSE @)-> a SMILE 8-D and a KISS 8-x for all the ladies. Thank you for being just who you are.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Dec 06, 2010 02:18

well this is largefriends.com so its expected for the majority to like us big men, ive been told alot that i hug like a teddy bear and stuff like that, i too have found out that if a big guy carries himself with confidence he's much easier to find someone

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 21, 2010 15:23

I'm new to this site :) I LOVE big Men! As long as he takes care of himself(hygiene and smells good ). I have found alot of men don't wear cologne anymore! I love it! A BIG teddy bear that smells good wellllllll Im a goner! :)

Its not the size of man that makes him its his heart and morals :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 02, 2010 21:25

I BUMPED INTO THIS SIGHT BY ACCIDENT AND AM HAPPY THERE IS SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR US----BIG BEAUTIFUL SEXY PEOPLE....ALTHOUGH I'M A BIG GIRL, I STILL LIKE A TALL HANDSOME SLIM TO LARGE BUILT MAN....ALTHOUGH I'M A GIG GIRL, AND TOO BIG OF A GUY AND ME DON'T REALLY MIX....I LOVE A BIG GUY WHO IS COMFORTABLE AND NEAT...LIKE A BIG TEDDY BEAR...SO TOOTHPICK CHICK, YOU'RE PROBABLY UGLY AND HATING ON US PHAT AND PHABULOUS...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 01, 2010 16:38

Hi There!,....

Im new here and thought Id put my 2 cents in....lol

I dont know about anybody else's experience but for me,....I find some men Ive talk too or met prefer the sexy ( Pamela Anderson ) type,...which puts me in question is...I thought this site was called ( LargeFriends)  what you see is what you get,... Correct me if Im wrong?,..JMO... So,...for the men out there ...I do looooove big guys!.....Yes!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 12, 2010 23:53

The bigger the better with me. Someone who is comfortable in their own skin and lots to hold on too!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 01, 2010 23:13

Omg yes!! The bigger the better but disabled is not sexy to me. I love me a big belly - the more to grab the better!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 13, 2010 10:43

I love big men to. I like the soft cuddly type, but when he's in public he's a tough guy. I would feel safe when he's around. I like those men who are protective of their women.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 24, 2009 19:23

The size of a man is not intimidating to me, as long as he is comfortable with himself. I prefer him not to be conceited if he has big muscular arms, just being a happy person who respects big women gets my heart pumping :) I just wish there would be more gentlemen who know how to treat a lady no matter what her size its the size of her heart that should matter I say :) As for me I am still searching for my great guy, anyone know a good man from Long Island, New York?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 18, 2009 14:59

A big guy is wonderful ... so cuddly, protective and generally more caring/sincere than other sized men. Are there any near Santa Cruz, CA? LOL

BigKev .. I hope you got a good reply from this note you posted and the relationship you wanted. Your very attractive - in body and personality!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 17, 2009 01:30

I just saw Big Kev's picture and read his comment. All I can say is..."Kev...ever think of moving to Washington?? I know a really neat woman there! (moi!)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 13, 2008 05:44

I like guys period.I dont look at size, i have dated 2 big guys,one was over 400 hundred and the other was over 500lbs ,but he was tall,, one was just very insecure and i did not like that,he would have been perfect if he was secure with himself but he wasn't,the other was the big guy who was no different than any other guy, he was a no good cheat ,who had more than one woman the weight wasn't the issue,he was just a dog,men are men to me,and as far as the sex thing,there are ways to get around the big factor when 2 big people are making love,there are always ways,big girls, we are very flexible