Home > Übergroße Foren > Religion > I'm a newby ... Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
I'm a newby ...
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 07, 2005 12:31

Is there any way to communicate with someone who has "caught you eye" without paying for the membership just yet?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 20, 2005 17:00

I have seen posts where people give "shout outs" to people that they want to make contact with. I have also seen posts where people have given their e-mail address in code by capitalizing the first letter of each word in a sentence.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 20, 2005 05:01

Jackit,
My advice would be to pay for one months membership. The Instant Messenger is useless and if you are waiting for one particular person.....they may never be on there!
In one month you can e-mail as many people as you want and view who's been looking at you...cool....i'll tell you!
Cancel it after a month and hopefully by then you'd of made loads of contacts.

Just my opinion, yet again....hehehe

Good Luck Hun
Shula

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 19, 2005 17:13

jackit write:
Is there any way to communicate with someone who has "caught you eye" without paying for the membership just yet?

the instant messenger from this site.