Home > Übergroße Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > looking for bbw models Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
looking for bbw models
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 03, 2005 14:45

hello to all the sexy bbw's out there. My name is Mr.G. I am the proud owner and operator of g_money enterprises. G_money enterprises is company that i start with the sincere desire to show the world that bbw's are just as, if not more beatiful then the skinny woman.So if you are a sexy bbw' in the indiana area then let me know if you can help me out

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 22, 2006 07:25

Watch QVC or HSN and you will see large size models sometimes.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 21, 2006 20:25

Allsoft and Curvy, I do believe what Rockchic said is "Playboy LIKE" mags. I believe there is one called Dimensions. And there are a few other ones.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Mar 20, 2006 11:34

All, make that an elephant pasture. The paddys are bigger and more appropriate for his brand of piles.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 16, 2006 15:30

Come on!!!! This guy has got more s**t than a cow pasture.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 15, 2006 11:03

Hi Rock , In America their are a couple of plus size mags but most of them are hard to come by... their is only one I can git at an actual store in the mall. Oh and Cathii their are also lots of plus size models and modeling but its not the supper model kind. It's mostly print ads for mags and catalogs not runway stuff. Oh and I don't remember the name of the most recent famous plus size model but she is a rock stars daughter. I guess it helps If you have a daddy with connections. Their have been quite a few big girls in fashion history, it just seems like only one or two a generation git famous. After all Anna Nicole modeled even at her heaviest. Oh and I never heard of a plus size women in playboy. I don't know about this guy though... I never heard of an agency posting openings this way. I would check out legitimate agency's. If anyone really wants to model I'm willing to help look up real agency's for them... I have the site for one written down somewhere so drop me a line and I'll git back to you.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 08, 2006 16:19

g_money write:
hello to all the sexy bbw's out there. My name is Mr.G. I am the proud owner and operator of g_money enterprises. G_money enterprises is company that i start with the sincere desire to show the world that bbw's are just as, if not more beatiful then the skinny woman.So if you are a sexy bbw' in the indiana area then let me know if you can help me out

Hey my man

You should have said that you owned a BBW club and that you were auditioning for topless dancers. You could have hired a room in a club and hired a DJ.

I do DJ work, camera work, lighting, driving, catering, and choreography lessons for free in these circumstances.....LOL

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 07, 2006 20:34

Hmmmm... Yeah... And folks if you believe this guy, I've got some ocean front property right here in Iowa for sale for you!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Mar 04, 2006 14:08

Really, Rockchick? In Play Boy or the American Playboy? About the largest I can remember in the American Playboy was Lanie Kazan in about 1972 or so. I don't think I've ever seen a size 12 or14 in Playboy. Occasionally a wag here at work will down load some female over 500lbs or get a magazine or calender of women over 500lbs and toss on my desk (along with rosary beads or mass cards). But they are always the extreme, not size 10 to 24.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 26, 2006 23:00

There are Large Models but usually in Play Boy kinda mags only ... u dont see any real BBWs in normal gals mags anywhere these days ... I remember a mag called Big Is Beautiful YEARS ago ... but that didnt last too long.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 20, 2006 05:00

Well...there was that one BBW model...at a huge size 14
Actually i can't remember her name so i guess she wasn't that super, huh?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 19, 2006 05:01

Hmm I smell something fishy.. Any one have a tuna sandwich? LoL.. Brings a question into my head tho.. Are there really bbw super models?? I've never herd of any..

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Feb 18, 2006 21:19

I hate scams...ugh.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Feb 18, 2006 08:22

BBW models? Like the airfix kind? Hell, there goes the world glue supplies

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jan 14, 2006 07:27

r u for real