Home > Übergroße Foren > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > not again Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
not again
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 24, 2010 14:05

I joined this website and initially I thought it would be different and I have recieved more emails and winks - when I replied to my second wink - I found that he had blocked me ...

so angry and upset - back to the fridge again 

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Dec 02, 2010 05:49

So NerdyGuy, you saying I have competition on this forum for the Scottish Lassies fae this AbzWa?? Hawd On .. Thats ME !!!!

Am glad my silly words helped you have a better day, and I just hope that whereever you are in this Snowy Aberdeen, that you are warm and cosy.

Hugz fae me!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Nov 29, 2010 22:01

That's too bad. There are plenty more guys here who would love to chat with a pretty woman from Scotland. I hear some dude named AbzWayne is available.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Nov 29, 2010 06:49

Hiya, Sorry for that I've calmed down thanks to your kind words - *breathes in a meditation style*

I don't think its bad site, I was just upset with that person..

I have been having a good look through the forums and will try to be more active here.

Again thank you for your kind words - you've brightened up my day

Kindest regards

Lis xx

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Nov 27, 2010 16:42

Welcome Fleece to the wonderful world of LargeFriends.

Now first things first... BACK AWAY FROM THAT FRIDGE !!

Good, now I have your attention, let me tell you about this silly site.

I have been a part of LF for a fair few years now, and what I did like about it was its forums and blogs, its kind of like an adult based social network where there arn't any kids with that silly jive talk they all do.

When am here, I enjoy the chats, the flirts but mainly I enjoy hearing from other people about what they want out of this site.

Now, am not sure how long you have been a member as I do not subscribe to sites that require payments at all, can't do that.

What I can tell you is this one thing, there are many other out there, looking for someone who could just be you, and am sure there are many in here who have yet to get to know you as well.
As for the Blocker!! His damned LOSS!! Which for me is good, means your still available.

Please, do not get annoyed with this site, just cause one silly person has gotten scared of a wink from a cute lass, am sure there are others that will spot this post, and am hoping that a few of the other cute lassies out there in LF will respond in their own way.

As for the "so angry" comment, well here...

((((((( Flecce77 )))))))
-<--<-@ [^_^] @->-->-

Hugz fae a Daft and Cuddly Scotsman.