Home > Übergroße Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > The League of Gentlemen Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
The League of Gentlemen
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 21, 2005 07:38

Hello Dave!

You're my wife now Dave! :)

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 25, 2005 01:06

Cool to find TLOG fans here. It only seems to appeal to a certain type of person.(Slightly warped might be the phrase I'm looking for!:-))

I only got into it on the second series. My then 13 year old son told me (who had wathed S1)I should check it out because it would be right up my street so I watched the first ep of series 2 (The Papa Lazarou one) and was hooked. The scene where he made the woman his wife was really disturbing yet hilarious.

I didn't enjoy series 3 quite as much though I admired that they tried to do something different with the extended half hour per character format and did find the whole Pauline/Mickeyluv romance funny and touching at times.

Shame the movie seems to have bombed here in the UK. No idea if it will get released in Aus but I'm sure you'll be able to get it on DVD via Amazon or the like.

The TV trailer included a shot of Tubbs, panties round her ankles, sat on the toilet annoucing loudly 'I made a little brown fish!'

Like I said, it only appeals to a certain tyupe of person. :-)

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 24, 2005 15:44

Oh Yes..............I adore TLOG...
N I think I live in Royston Vasey!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 22, 2005 08:36

Are you local? You cannot enjoy the pecious things of the show if you are not local, it is a local show, for local people.