Home > Übergroße Foren > Friendship > Melbourne Australia social/friends Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Melbourne Australia social/friends
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 01, 2006 05:42

Hey Freya!!!

I see you're back, I haven't been around the forums for awhile and have just decided to have a look and I found you! lol

Well whatever you are planning put me on top of the list! :P

I'm in the same situation as you are with my friends so I really need to get out more, sad but true.

Looking forward to this girlie night/social thingy.

It's good to see you back here on the forums, though Rock has kept us entertained with her jokes lol.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 11, 2006 06:07

Hi guys,
Haven't been back to this website for a while.
I just arrived in Melbourne about a month ago to continue my studies and to live out my dream (I've always wanted to live in Melbourne...even for a short while).
It'll be great to meet new friends :)

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 18, 2006 03:00

Hi ladies and welcome to the site/forums.

I've sent emails to both of you with Freya's and my email addresses. There are a few of us here on these forums, so I hope to see you both around.

From Dana

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 17, 2006 17:06

Hey there,
Just found this forum. I would be really interested in partcipating any any social activities as well. I found your comments rang true for me too. I am a single girl surrounded by married friends, lol.
Best wishes
Bella

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 24, 2006 04:30

crawf9 write:
Can you get big hearted woman to contact me if you can?also a dark haired girl with two pig tails in her hair from sydney!

crawf, if you're really interested in these ladies you'll make the effort yourself to contact them and make yourself a gold member even if it's only for a month.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 13, 2006 15:53

Can you get big hearted woman to contact me if you can?also a dark haired girl with two pig tails in her hair from sydney!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 05, 2006 06:51

hi freysh

How are you?
Im french, my name's ang?lique, i'm looking for new, open-minded, true friends. Hope you reply and tell me about yourself.

take care, Bye

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 04, 2006 16:11

Hey Freya,

I'll help out. If your interested ppl can send me the "let's get together" wink and I'll send them an email on how to contact you seeing that i'm a paying member.

Dana