Home > Übergroße Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > DEAL OR NO DEAL Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
DEAL OR NO DEAL
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 12, 2006 16:47

Love the show and absolutley Love Howie Mandel. He is the cutest!!

Yep, been watching!!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Feb 12, 2009 17:54

I enjoy watching the show. I put in an application package to be on the show. However, I have not heard anything yet.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 22, 2006 15:24

I love this show I also play it on the net all the time.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 14, 2006 15:53

Top programme, the tension towards the end when there's a few boxes left and two of them contain 1p and 5 quid and the other has 50 grand......

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 19, 2006 02:42

Seems that America always steals the best of the UK programms! :) And the money is always a lot more...Our highest for Deal is ?250,000 (about $380,000). Love the show, its brilliant!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 02, 2006 21:31

lmao seen it for the first time today good to have Noel Edmonds bac erm didnt understand the show at first tho u would think the name would of gave it away eh are there really people on the other end of the phone or am i just being a plank

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 22, 2006 14:36

sweetcaramel write:
i just watched it last night with the mayor and i had picked case 24 which held the $1 million dollars ....it's heart stoping and i was pratically screaming for him to take the $202 000 so when he finally did ...i was glad ...i don't think i can do that show my heart would not be able to take it

Yep... that was MY mayor!!!!!!!!!

I love the show... I am addicted as well. Howie Mandell is perfect for it!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 21, 2006 17:28

Oh....Only seen this since I have been off sick...OMG, I am addicted!
Noel Edmonds, is just brill, and I scream at the screen too!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 14, 2006 20:17

i just watched it last night with the mayor and i had picked case 24 which held the $1 million dollars ....it's heart stoping and i was pratically screaming for him to take the $202 000 so when he finally did ...i was glad ...i don't think i can do that show my heart would not be able to take it

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Mar 13, 2006 09:53

Yup been watching it on tv since early December here in UK, excellent programme,a nd highlly addictive, even my kids enjoy it! the host is brilliant and the banker, his sarcasm makes me nearly wet myself hes so funny!