Home > Übergroße Foren > Sports and travel > Anyone looking forward to football season? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Anyone looking forward to football season?
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Apr 05, 2005 06:39

I'm a Michigan Wolverines fan. Still hurting from that last minute loss in Rose Bowl. Ouch!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 22, 2012 15:10

Just 11 days 'til the Inagural Cowboys Classic (MICHIGAN VS. ALABAMA) LET'S GO BLUE !!!!!!!!!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Dec 09, 2011 19:08

PACKERS!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Dec 06, 2010 02:31

im glad football season is here and im glad bowl season is gonna start, the more football the better, GO RAIDERS!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 12, 2007 16:06

Are you ready for some football??!! I am soo looking forward to football season!! I am a Saints fan from way back!!! I am not one of those who jumped on the wagon when they started winning. I loved them even in the bag over the head days!! I have to say S. P. is my favorite coach ever!! Not just because of his awesome first season but he has a great talent for knowing talent. Long live Colston.... I was upset at the loss of Joe Horn but football life goes on. I love watching footbal period but I absolutley will not miss a Saints game!! I also have a soft spot for the panthers and a love/hate relationship with the colts. lol The DEUCE is LOOSE! Anyway forgive the rambling.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 04, 2007 13:59

kimmie2003 write:

DrunkMonkey write:
I heard this morning that San Antonio has offered the Saints use of the Alamodome. They even speculated that the city will probably do everything they can to keep them there too.

go Carolina Panthers!!!!!!

Re:hi kimmie my name is richie i love ur pics i love busty bbw

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 17, 2007 13:43

bbwma2005 write:
i go into deep depression every year from februry till preseaso starts, lol. huge NE PATRIOTS fan here, cant wait for the end of summer

Re:

Nice tattoo!! WIth what Belichick did during the off-season, we've got a great shot at the SB. Bring on the Colts!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 18, 2006 09:18

can't wait for football season to start back up. i'm more of a football fan than anything elese. I actully spend more time on sports messg boards than anything elese. Go Vikes....this is your year!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 13, 2006 18:06

I live in Lansing, Mich. where MSU is located. But I am a loyal Michigan Wolverine fan.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 23, 2005 09:08

Did somebody say Football?? I love the sport, even though my team is the Rams!!
Have been a fan since I was a little girl, my dad had something to do with that, lol

I also love USC, they are having a fantastic year so far!!
Did somebody say Football?? I love the sport, even though my team is the Rams!!
Have been a fan since I was a little girl, my dad had something to do with that, lol

I also love USC, they are having a fantastic year so far!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 21, 2005 14:54

Go Jags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone want Leftwich? Anyone? Please? Someone? Shoot... no takers .... guess we are stuck with him
Go Jags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone want Leftwich? Anyone? Please? Someone? Shoot... no takers .... guess we are stuck with him

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 16, 2005 13:41

Die Hard Dolphins fan since 1980....I'm also a big Hurricanes fan!!!!

FSU blows

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 13, 2005 11:48

Ricky is a disgrace. I Miami has the sense to dump him.

Was impressed with the Tampa game, actually. Hoping for good things this year.

I am actually "teamless" this year, as I have just gotten disgusted with my long-time preference for the Redskins. I really expected Gibbs to do something with them, given his previous record (okay I'm showing my age, i remember him back when and all...)

But it WONT be Philli, or Baltimore, or Dallas. We shall see what this season brings.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 07, 2005 08:29

DrunkMonkey write:
I heard this morning that San Antonio has offered the Saints use of the Alamodome. They even speculated that the city will probably do everything they can to keep them there too.

go Carolina Panthers!!!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 06, 2005 16:51

Texas already has 2 teams, they don't need a third. New Orleans could really use the revenue, anyways. I heard they're going to tear down the dome in New Orleans.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 06, 2005 10:19

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 04, 2005 13:48

R3 write:
This may sound sick, but I have been watching the recent flood, etc. 't They said the Saints don't have a place to play,HEY what about LA?? We don't have a team.

Houston took in the refugees, maybe LA can take in the team??

Now you know I am desperate for some football!!!

I'm sure someone will offer them a stadium.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:43

I'm definitely ready for football. Don't know if my Patriots will make it to another Super Bowl this year, but the playoffs are reachable.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 15, 2005 18:28

go terps!! i'm more of a basketball fan though.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 14, 2005 22:54

E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!!!

Now if only T.O. would stop being a baby and act like he really wants to help a team win a Superbowl.