Home > Übergroße Foren > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > Who is a BBW?? Am I?? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Who is a BBW?? Am I??
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 09, 2006 01:36

I am 5'8 (or so) and 195lbs. I am struggeling.. Am I fat, big, fluffy? Do I want to be? Is that a good thing? What do you think?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 13, 2011 07:44

I am a proud bbw! Being a bbw may limit my prospects, but you know what? It's about quality not quantity. I also find that a man who truly luvs bbw is the one I have the most fun with!!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 03, 2011 09:52

Doodlebug-I WISH I WAS 195 lbs! I just want you to be healthy and happy with yourself!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Feb 05, 2011 14:36

You're a big beautiful women, be proud!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Feb 01, 2011 00:43

Confidence is sexy people. There are men out there who think your hot. Despite what the # the scale is reading.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Dec 31, 2010 17:21

BBW ? Beautiful, Beautiful Woman !

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 27, 2010 13:27

I am a bbw and proud of it

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 11, 2010 15:22

You sound lovely I am a BBW sadly because of my weight classification

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 05, 2010 12:38

Beautiy is in the eye of the beholder just be you an if you want the change you do it for you not him

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Apr 22, 2010 08:43

U r beautiful, by the sounds of it

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 30, 2006 07:03

You're worried hun? I'm 5'2" and 220!!