Home > Übergroße Foren > Just Chat > BLAH ! Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
BLAH !
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 18, 2005 06:38

Okay - feel better now.

Anyone just ever feel the need to scream?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 20, 2005 09:35

Often I just have to scream and then I'll go on about my day, it really helps!
I sing all the time, I love to sing and sing loud. I was shopping in Wal-Mart and they were playing Christmas music and started singing along. I passed some people and they stared for a minute and then started singing along! It's contagious! hehe!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 19, 2005 08:15

April_Babe write:
You guys are too funny!

I sing in my car all of the time, but especially when I'm stuck in traffic. It never fails...I'll be singing away and glance out my car window to see someone staring back at me as if I'm insane.

Don't worry too much, if you come to NYC.. you would blend-in.. no problems.. LOL

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 19, 2005 08:15

do you like janes addiction?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 19, 2005 06:35

APRIL ! ! ! LMAO - - I'd much rather catch someone singing than picking their nose. My kids are ruthless! ! They're always "peeping" in other vehicles trying to catch someone in the act - - of what ?? - - who knows with those little clowns. We have great fun on our road trips!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 18, 2005 16:34

You guys are too funny!

I sing in my car all of the time, but especially when I'm stuck in traffic. It never fails...I'll be singing away and glance out my car window to see someone staring back at me as if I'm insane.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 18, 2005 07:44

LMAO Dee - I hate when that happens! When I was a senior in high school, my car was out of service so I had to ride the bus (AGGGHHHH! LOL). I tuned everything out with my head phones; eyes closed; jamming to LISA LISA & THE CULT JAM. Didn't realize how loudly I was singing, obviously, till I opened my eyes and noticed half the bus staring in my direction. O - M - G ! !

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 18, 2005 07:12

Quite often I do.

I also have the very bad habit of listening to music in public with headphones on, then starting to sing along and not realize it.