Home > Übergroße Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > Night Out on The Town Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Night Out on The Town
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 24, 2005 14:18

Does anyone know if there are any nites out/parties happening in Manchester? Would love to get together with likeminded/bodied souls for a good laugh.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 07, 2006 14:47

summer is coming, time to get the sexy outfits out again. Any news on Northern venues/bbw get togethers? Manchester or Liverpool are the nearest places I can get to.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 28, 2005 07:16

Hey

O know of a few - check out BGP Big Girls Paradise. Next meet is 4th feb at a venue in wales and the 1 after that is 26th feb in london. There are more aswell, i think if you try lovingitlarge.com u could also find more, but check out the sites and see hat u find

Good luck and have fun xx

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 28, 2005 07:14

Hey

O know of a few - check out BGP Big Girls Paradise. Next meet is 4th feb at a venue in wales and the 1 after that is 26th feb in london. There are more aswell, i think if you try lovingitlarge.com u could also find more, but check out the sites and see hat u find

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 28, 2005 07:14

Hey