Home > Übergroße Foren > Sports and travel > Penpals Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Penpals
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Apr 08, 2005 12:59

I love to travel and that's why I'm looking for penpals (chatmates) in all kind of countrys. It's nice to meet new people and exchange holidays. That way you can see the country with your friends and visit places you may not have seen if you went on your own. So if you like to be my chatmate and see if we have things incomman then write me. Although I am a straight woman, ladys are welcome to after all friends come in all sizes and can be male or female.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 12, 2008 00:13

I AM A 38 YEAOLD 6"4' 400 POUND BROTHA WHOS LARGE AND IN CHARGE LADIES DONT LET THE SIZE FOOL YOU I AM THE SEXIESY BIG MAN ALIVE TODAY MY BACK GROUND IS AS FOLLOWED PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH AND AMERICAN I WAS BORN IN PENNSYLVANIA, P.A. BUT RAISED BETWEEN LOCKPORT, N.Y. AND NIAGARA FALLS N.Y. I VERY LOVING AND VERY DOWN TO EARTH I LOVE BBBW OR WHITE BBW OR SSBBW WOMEN BUT I DONT HATE ON THE SMALL WOMEN I RESIDE IN NIAGARA FALLS AT THIS TIME BUT I LOVE TO TRAVEL AND MEET NEW PEOPLE CAUSE I NEVER KNOW WHERE MY QUEEN IS GOING TO AWAIT I AM A VERY ROMANTIC GENTLEMEN WHO AS SOME MIGHT SAY FALLS IN LOVE VERY QUICKLY IM AM AT THIS TIME TRTING TO GET THINGS BACK TOGETHER WITH MY WEIGHT I LOVE LONG WALKS IN THE PARKS DURING THE DASY OR AT NIGHT LONG DRIVES RAINY NIGHTS WARM FIRE PLACES ON COLD WINTER NIGHTS CANDLE LITE DINNERS BATHS AND PILLOW TALK LOVE MAKING IN THE RAIN HOT TUBBS BODY MESSAGES IS MY SPECIALITY I LOVE NIAGARA FALLS WEDDINGS BLOCK BUSTER NIGHTS I LOVE TO HOLD HANDS CUDDLE AND KISS WETHER WERE ALONE OR IN PUBLIC [ LOVE CHILDREN I LOVE SOME R&B JAZZ AND OLDIES MY PROBLEM IS I JUST HAVENT FOUND MY QUEEN THAT MS RIGHT TO SHARE AND TREASURE THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH SO IF YOUR OUT THERE GET BACK ILL BE WAITING

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Dec 04, 2006 04:32

hai, je lijkt me erg leuk. Je kunt me bereiken op henk (punt) boorsma apestaartje(punt) nl. Ik wil je eens zien.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 23, 2005 16:31

I have always wanted to visit India. I have a lot of chat/pals there. I date Indian men here in Chicago as well. I hope to visit one day soon.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 23, 2005 16:29

Same here. I am in the process of getting my life and career back on track so that I can GET AWAY for a while. I have friends in quite a few cities in the US and a few abroad. But I am always looking to expand. I love meeting new people

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 20, 2005 09:04

hi my name is richie im western new york looking 4 some fun or pen-pals

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 08, 2005 19:14

hi
i am from australia, and while this is a beautiful part of the world, i am travelling around europe in a few weeks. it would be good to get some local knowledge, like you said.