Home > Übergroße Foren > Just Chat > New chatroom!!!! Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
New chatroom!!!!
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 07, 2005 20:15

Im rehashing something that was tried a while ago, I created a group on m s n "Large Friends Chat" It's only for folks and friends of LF. As I sd in another posting, I am the monitor so lets all be adutls. If you cant find it e-mail me and I will send you a link, if you dont have mbrshp here send me an " I love you wink" because I dont get them often. type "LF" when asked why you should be accepted. Hope to see all of you there!!!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 26, 2005 16:44

Hi all.. well i just emailed LadyLuc.. fingers crossed I will be able to get into chat soon :) Hugs from QLD AUS.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 26, 2005 15:18

i found it too ...by myself..since you didn't answer my email...

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 24, 2005 16:17

Cue's puter is still down. Wink ladyluc and she will get you in. Hopefully Cue will be back on Friday, the 26th. Hurry back Cue we miss you!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 23, 2005 07:01

I just winked you cue_ball1313 ... can you please give this aussie lady some instructions to find the m s n chat room?

Thank you ! :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 19, 2005 17:26

I found it too cuz of ladyluc! Thanks....it's a great room.

Qt

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 19, 2005 15:15

Ok..I found it, thanx to ladyluc!
Looking forward to getting to know people, and posting hte message board.#Hugs

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 19, 2005 10:13

I cant find the room either.. :(

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 18, 2005 18:42

I've had zreo luck finding it too. Maybe someone could say when the room is typically open, and let us know what group area too look in. I went to groups, browse groups, then to people, then i tried romance and relationships each and didn't find anything. Heelpp!

Qteepie

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 18, 2005 18:17

I'd like to join the new chat site. I'll be looking for you all.

Qteepie

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 18, 2005 15:53

cant find it...have e mailed ladyluc
will have to wait n see now...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 18, 2005 15:45

I am off to search for it now...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 17, 2005 06:31

I hear what you are saying LonesomeDove.I too have had the same problems,I'm glad to see I'm not the only one feeling a little 'slow'
C.C

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 17, 2005 06:07

Hi I am in Aus .. how do I get into the chat room pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? Thanx IN advance :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 16, 2005 15:27

Okay. I sent Ladyluc an I Love You wink. I sure can't seem to find the Large Friends Chat group on M$N. I've looked and looked. Maybe I'm just daft? LOL!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 15, 2005 06:14

To the people looking to join just e-mail Ladyluc or send her an "I love you wink" and she will help you out. Hope to see you guys there.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 14, 2005 09:16

I have tried several times also to find the chatroom with no luck. Could someone send it to me.

Thanks,
Pam

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 12, 2005 23:15

well I am still waiting on directions but nothing so far,sounds like you all are having fun

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 10, 2005 11:09

May sound silly but at what time do most of you use the chat room? I'm in the UK and guessing most people are about 8 hours behind me. Does anyone ever use it during the day?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 08, 2005 16:53

HOOK ME UP!!!