Plus size Forums > Religion > Bubs? On the religion page? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Bubs? On the religion page?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 13, 2006 18:29

I know, I know...Not me at all....BUT...I need to ask a question, that might turn into a few questions!!!
Was I ever that spiritual? or that relgious? I guess not, but I did believe there was something after death, I have seen it in my patients, that something happens, as they are dying, or when they die,
There is some kinda peace? I always took comfort in that, when I lost someone very very special to me.
BUT...I am struggling at the moment, anyone who has read my blog, or my diary as I am callin it, will know.
I am nursing a 4 year old little girl, who is the sweetest, most adorable little girl ever.
She has a loving family, Mum and Dad adore her, and there is a wee baby on the way, to complete this perfect family.
YET....She is dying.
WHY is this so?
This young girl, is really making me question my job, but more importantly, its questioning faith, and god and all the bits that go with it?
How on earth can this happen?
Who lets this wee girl die?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 26, 2006 13:22

I felt a need to reply. No one will ever know why these things happen. Everyone has different beliefs. That's what makes this such a special world. My belief is that this little girl is an old soul. And her job is to make others aware. Of love, humility, humanity, grief, pain, sorrow, acceptance, and faith. Her Karma is to make others aware of their Karma. How others deal with her death is how they will fulfill their Karma. For better or worse. My prayers are with you all. Peace.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 16, 2006 04:23

Thank You all for your replies, and Thank You Toketee for your moving story on my blog. It really made me think.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 15, 2006 04:57

Read the comment I left in your blog bubs. *HUGS*