Home > Übergroße Foren > Just Chat > What happened to the lovers of the shorter bbws/ssbbws?!? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
What happened to the lovers of the shorter bbws/ssbbws?!?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 11, 2010 12:19

I'm feeling a little left out and it's really starting to bug me. Now before I continue I'd like to say this may seem a little like whinning, but I feel maybe some other women can possibly relate. When you go through the forums and you look at profiles and such it seems like all the guys want these days are girls who are like 5'7"-6'2" or 6'0"+. I'm extremely inadequate. Now I know I'm above average height which is 5'5" (I'm 5'6 1/2" and I add the half because I feel short and they never give the option to put that even though it's my actual height) but it's totally discouraging. Sometimes I feel like a profile will discribe me near exact except I'm too short. I want to know what happened to the guys who liked girls who were shorter than them? If you guys are out there please...please say something, write me or post a comment. I'm seriously at a lost! ;-;

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 17, 2013 11:08

i dont mind shorter bbw i am 6ft 1 would love to hear from some ..i am single white male from louisiana.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 14, 2013 11:17

I am 5' 1 1/2".  I bumped it up to 5' 2" on my profile because they don't have half sizes.  I woudl like to find somone taller than me.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Mar 04, 2013 20:27

I Think shorter women are way more hotter

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 05, 2012 22:20

I prefer shorter women, especially those with full, generous curves, my question is where are all the shorter bbws

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 05, 2011 06:07

Well ... i like shorter bbw ... i mean .. i LOVE shorter bbw, i always do .. for me ... shorter bbw looks so much sexy than the others :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 25, 2011 09:07

I stopped growing years ago at 5'1
Personally, I don't really have any problems with being short. I'm actually slightly taller than my mum.
Granted, I am more likely to be accidentally smacked into walls because less people notice I'm there (and it's happened quite a few times).

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 18, 2011 20:22

I prefer shorter women, I'm only 5' 2" I wish there were more shorter women on this site not that I have a problem dating somone taller

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 16, 2011 04:25

I'm with you there girls i'm also 5 foot 3 and had no luck on here whatsoever, i thought finally I had found some hope by stumbling across this site but no :( x

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 12, 2010 00:45

you dont have to be tall to be big and beautiful, and im sure thats whats most important to the men here

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 11, 2010 22:44

Ummmm I am 5' 6" 1/2 and I WISH more bbws were short - my ex wife was 5' 8" ....I got over it, but boy 5' 3" would have been awesome lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 15, 2010 21:15

I am short, I'm 5'3, how can I compete with something I have no control over. I've always wanted to be taller, but it's just not in the cards. What is wrong with being short? We are just as big and beautiful and loving.

Nur gültig