Home > Übergroße Foren > Romance > Where r BBW/SSBBW Admirers in Illinois? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Where r BBW/SSBBW Admirers in Illinois?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 02, 2005 14:30

Hey everybody! I have noticed guys seeking BBWs in many states but where are the guys in Illinois? I am beginning to think that maybe I should move in order to meet someone! LOL! Anyone else having the same problem?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 16, 2013 02:22

I know! What is the deal with illinois??

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 24, 2009 00:05

Here is one! Think it is wonderful there is place for good people like yourself to shine...M

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 10, 2008 12:46

Thanks for the interest...not a gold member yet. Can't contact you. By the way, is that a wedding band?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 10, 2008 01:01

well i,m very interested in boycandy i live in chicago and i see the same thing happening to us fella's too i get responses from women in michigan and canada and minnesota never any in the chicago land area or illinois beleive me ladies we,re out here i love bbw women

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 12, 2006 22:07

One would think that being in the midwest - the meat and potato area of the country the IL men would like some "meat" on their lady, but it doesn't appear to be true. Life truly can be stranger than fiction! lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 22, 2006 18:33

Amen.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 28, 2005 08:31

actually sweetie, the problem DOES in fact exist in Illinois-for some reason, whatever site i go to, i get emails from people all around the midwest (iowa, wisconsin, MO) but it is as if nobody in my own back yard-no emails, no response, no activity even from men-i go in the forums and men dont talk either, let alone the women-something odd about this state. anyway, happy holdays. :)

chris