Home > Übergroße Foren > Romance > Race and sterotypes. Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Race and sterotypes.
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 24, 2008 13:20

I have noticed some women prefer black over white an vise versa. How can you find love if you limit yourself,so the question I have to all is"Do race and sterotypes play a big part in finding the one you want?" We are all grown here so be honest!

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 16, 2010 12:12

There are no rules. Two people can fall in love no matter what!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Nov 28, 2009 16:01

Hello Bigchief37!

Interesting question. I'm not here to be the know-it-all, and answer your question. I just wanted to share my opinion and experiences.

I don't consider myself to into steriotypes.

I have been with white men, black men and mixed races. From my experience, not one white man was able to satisfy me. That being said, while I've had some great times with some black/mixed men, there were a few in these groups that really did not know what they were doing.

Bottom line, I know I like metrosexual men who are fit/average with broad shoulders and a small waist.

Good luck with your search.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 12, 2008 20:49

Even though I am with a white man, race did not play a part in being attracted to him. I love him because he is loving to me.

I don't understand the thinking that people are a certain way because of their race. I don't want anyone to assume that I am a certain way because I am black, so I don't make those assumptions on others based on their race. But to each, his or her own.