Home > Übergroße Foren > Just Chat > hi to all you sexy pple Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
hi to all you sexy pple
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 12, 2005 09:24

hi people.imnew to this bt i wanted to post something cause i have abig mouth... i was viewing sme of us profile ,i dont stand a chance u pple r soooo good looking and i will be left on the shelf again.

to all older men.. why is it that men want bimbos ????im susessful with no excess buggage,iam 350lbs of faubolousness, funnily enough my 22 year old friend told aboutthis site,she joined and she had soooo many hits its amazing!!how about meeeeeeeee pple!! i feel iam gonna be left alone ordie alone...

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 22, 2005 13:30

Welcome Berty. Great to see you here. Hey if you need some baggage I will lend you some of mine.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 22, 2005 04:35

You will be fine Berty ... there seem to be HEAPS of nice blokes over there....

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 15, 2005 15:26

Don't sell yourself short, Berty! There are a lot of guys like me who prefer more mature women for a lot of reasons. Put a big, smiling photo on your profile. A happy face touches me every time.