Home > Übergroße Foren > Sports and travel > travel Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
travel
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 07, 2011 17:57

I have seen both the canyon and the falls both are great natural wonders. I did not go down under the falls on the maid of the mist or down in the canyon because it was to difficult a hike. Yes they are must see's. I also like the San Francisco area it is lovely.

Update I did go under the falls in a recent visit OMG what a thrill.

I will be in San Francisco for a conference next week. I am looking for someone who can show me some of the sites that tourist don't see. I have been to San Francisco a couple of times in the past. I really like the area and the people. Please email me if anyone is interested in getting together.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 04, 2011 20:03

I want to visit Australia at the end of this year. I want to visit Sydney & the Great Barrier Reef area. I also want to see where the Abrorigines people live. What else is a must see for my once in a life time visit? What kind of attitudes might I expect as a Black woman traveling in Australia?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Nov 12, 2005 15:22

I finally made it to Scotland. The land is beautiful. I took a tour of the Highlands and got to see Loch Ness, no I didn't see Nessie & her family but I was looking. I got to see some of Edinburg. I also visited England and I finally saw Stonehenge. I think I will see Ireland and Thailand in the near future when my funds are replinished. The United Kingdom is sooooo expensive because the dollar is only about 65 cents to the pound.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 05, 2005 12:17

First Off I want to apoligize for not responding to your request about the upcoming cruise. I did not even realize I had placed information in this section or even knew Large Friends had this section. I guess I am revealing just how much computer lit I am not. LOL
You can find out more information about the cruise by contacting me under this name on amerca onlin.
We still have rooms left and would love to have you. There is even a database for people that are looking for room
mates.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Feb 11, 2005 15:35

Thanks Toke, would love it. You know you and your brood is always welcome here too.... Still got you in my prayers girlfriend

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Feb 07, 2005 00:40

Toots honey, you come on out here and come visit me anytime... and bring your brood along with you ! *BIG HUGS*

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 31, 2005 19:01

I would love to see the Grand Canyon and Niagra Falls.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 14, 2005 03:05

Sounds like fun... who wants to share a room with me???? Is there a specific phone number to call to book?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jan 11, 2005 08:53

We would like to invite all BBW, BHM's, and Admirers
on a BBW Cruise out of Galveston, TX. We all know
how the BBW's love to party in Texas and are now going
to extend those adventures and parties by taking a
Cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. Image
Seven (7) days of fun and laughter will all your
friends. If you have never been on a cruise this will be a great one to start with, and if you have been on a cruise, you already know how much fun this cruise will be with a bunch of Texas BBW's.

Information is listed below. If you have any
questions you can email Kim under SILHOUETTA on this site.

BBW Cruise Texas
Royal Caribbean International
7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Sailing October 16, 2005

Visiting Montego Bay, Jamaica, Georgetown, Grand
Cayman, Cayman Islands, and Cozumel, Mexico

There are only 15 inside rooms available at $537.50
per person, double occupancy
There are additional inside rooms available at $647.50
There are just 23 oceanview rooms available at $657.50
Junior Suites are available at $957.50 per person,
double occupancy
(Prices includes port charges and tax.)

$50.00 per person (double occupancy) deposit must be
received by 2-5-2005
$250.00 per person payment due 6-8-2005
Balance due 8-1-2005

After 2/5/04 cost will be list price with a $250 per
person deposit upon booking.
So call and book now to reserve this great price and
payment plan!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Dec 20, 2004 05:15

Cutedevils,

Not to worry about about leaving the US, i have already traveled outside the US 3 times after 9/11 and all went well, I am not American but i have confidence in them, I even tried to book one of my flights for Setp 11,2002, but I could not coordinate it too well overseas for that day, so i flew the 15th. Besides, If we were to flight together we would have a great time (there are drinks in the plane !!..lol) and in a few hours, bam!.. you are in a different part of the planet. ;)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Dec 15, 2004 20:15

I want to see Mount Rushmore and Yosemite.I am a little leary of leaving US soil since the 9/11 attacks.Does anyone else have this fear?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Dec 10, 2004 04:11

Well the United States has a lot to offer. Depending on if you want history or just some beautiful open landscape. I actually love the history part and Mass is a beautiful place to start.. As for overseas, I have been to Spain and England and both are wonderful and full of things to see and cherish.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Dec 10, 2004 04:11

Well the United States has a lot to offer. Depending on if you want history or just some beautiful open landscape. I actually love the history part and Mass is a beautiful place to start.. As for overseas, I have been to Spain and England and both are wonderful and full of things to see and cherish.