Home > Übergroße Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > art lovers? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
art lovers?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Dec 14, 2004 19:26

i'm an artist and would
love to make connections
with those who dig art
i paint, draw, cartoon
and i make dioramas
anyone else make art on here?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 23, 2009 00:48

do you have a deviant art account? would love to see some of your stuff.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 25, 2006 00:18

I had never seen the Flaming June painting before, that is so cool. Since my name is June I really have to find a print of that. I also found the Haiku...thanks for sharing that!!

World Famous Painting Haiku - Flaming June

flaming june
she sleeps like
a summer bloom

flaming june
sleeping like
a summer bloom

indian summer
the calm in the heat
and her nap

indian summer
fiery bloom
drowsy noon

flaming june
a summer bloom
in the heat

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 02, 2006 06:22

Oh yeah, I love art. I'm a freelance artist in Atlanta, GA. It's a huge part of who I am. So yeah I love it. I do mainly cartoons, comics, and traditional animation stuff.

It just friggin' rocks!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 01, 2006 17:11

i love art so much i love to draw cats here is one

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 15, 2006 01:39

Depends on what you define as art. I dont like things to be classified and labled. As long as I am interested in it for more than 10 sec it could be "art."
I take photographs and videos, kinda of a vloger and picturewhore.

-"For an Artisit Poverty is just another form of Self-expression"-

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 03, 2005 11:46

I have done batik and taught it to my middle school students. I bought some really cool handmade batik cards in Paris that I show them as examples.

I also wanted to say to you that you have hot cleaveage! I am straight, but just wanted to give you props.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 21, 2005 01:17

Thanks Jackthelass, I'm not a visual artist but into music and I've played that painting endless times.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 20, 2005 05:37

I wish I was more artistic. I dabble a little, but nothing I would show in public.
I love to visit galleries and exhibitions though. I'm passionate about pre-raphaelite art. I love the romantic portrayal of real, well-rounded beautiful women. Waterhouse, Leighton, Alma-Tadema and Bouguerau, Botticelli etc....
Here's my favourite she's called Flaming June

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 17, 2005 05:12

I do love art. I recently went to London and went to the Tate gallery and the National Portrait Museum. The two were brilliant in their own different ways. Also the was a Salvador Dali exhibition on and they had sculptures outside. They were gorgeous. I do bits and bobs of my own art too. That is a piece I'm currently finishing.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jul 28, 2005 12:05

I love art. I paint, sketch...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 16, 2005 22:23

I love all things artsy! I enjoy painting (with lots of colors and textures), writing poetry and music, and everyone calls me the Arts and Crafts Queen because I'm always working on some sort of art project. I'm currently trying to learn guitar in my spare time, but I just don't have the time to sit down and learn right now. Once I learn that I hope to get the music for my songs out of my head and on to paper.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 13, 2005 12:39

smiles23 write:
Aijin- over powering as in the smell of melting beeswax and parafin inspires me to create- or inspires me to check my gag reflex?

I've encountered both- one former roommate would spend most of her time at her boyfriends apartment because she hated the smell of melting wax so much... I love it.

actually the gag reflex...It's not a very pleasant smell.

*L* I've wanted to see where this emoticon would come in handy...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 13, 2005 06:29

I am definitely not an artist but as someone who enjoys it I would say that Charles Petersons ghost series is extremely intriguing as well as beautiful. I especially love "The Piano" as I am currently taking piano lessons.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 10, 2005 10:32

smiles23 write:
I love many forms of art- drawing and painting, writing, sculpting... but I love batik. Does anyone else do batiking?

smiles

I like to batik. Although the smell of the melted wax is over powering for me.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 28, 2005 21:09

I LOVE ART! Since elementary school, I have always involved myself in art. Drawing, painting, sculpting, graphics design, and all that jazz. I even sold one of my paintings at auction for $1000.00 and then donated the money to support abused, abandoned and neglected children.

A devastating flood while I lived in a basement apartment in New York completely wiped out my portfolio. Broke my heart. Sadly, I never picked up a paintbrush since and now I haven't the time to...

I never had the knack for performing arts, although I was asked to do some plus size modeling on the side. I never took the offer seriously. >.< Kind of regret it.

As an artist, do you prefer acrylics or oils?

Hrmmn...some graphics design proggies I've played with for years are adobe photoshop, poser and illustrator. I have experience with jasc paint shop pro and corel draw as well. In the summer time I attended Governor's School for the Arts. (I was exposed to 3D Studio Max at that time. THINK PIXAR ANIMATION!) I was also president of National Art Honor Society back in high school. OMG, that seems like so long ago...*counts on her fingers* OMG! It has been 8 years!!

Well, now that I finished my resume, anyone ready to hire? ^_^

I promise no wicked permanent marker mustaches and goatees!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 25, 2005 20:06

So when are you commin up Steve??? LOL I need fair warning so I can be sure to have all the latest and greatest 'come-backs' ready for your wonderful sense of humor. *smile*

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 17, 2005 21:36

Art says I can't talk to you any more Red. Sorry. Oh, and you wouldn't have to check for handprints, you'ld feel them!!! I'll just have to spend more time with my new best friend Toke. At least she will appreciate me. And if I'm lucky, wear me out!?!?! Honestly, YES, I want to thank you Red, Toke, Southern, Diva, and all the other people, Bear included, who have given me positive feedback and make this the best site I've visited. Except for one dunderhead, I have not had any negative responses. And to Miss Joey, YOU KNOW GIRL!!!!!! Without all of you, I might actually be forced to work. You all make the time pass very fast. Thank You and Good Night!!!......The King has left the building.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 13, 2005 18:51

Come and see me Steve... You'll see I couldnt lose my behind if I tried! lol When your ready for a vacation.. give me a call.. your welcome anytime.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 13, 2005 12:59

REDHEAD, I never use the words horny and guys/males/men together. I thank you for sticking up for me and vow to be your HAPPY man servant from this day forward. I'll stop by for the uniform fitting about, ohh, 10 minutes after your husband goes to work.