Home > Übergroße Foren > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > looking for true to heart honest men Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
looking for true to heart honest men
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 05, 2010 12:35

It's hard to find truly honesy men they tell you what they want you to here an you fall just be up  frount an honest an say no yyour not my type ...but just remember your on a big an large peoples site ....hello

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 02, 2010 11:59

Well ladies its prety darn bad some of the men on here have more then one profile and lie to us .I was chatting to a guy an all of a sudden he stops made plane for dinner an every thing an never showed up so you know what nothing gained nothing lost .The way i look at it is his lost. if he has or any man has been on here to long ladies there must be a problem with them not us

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 27, 2010 11:16

Thank you for agreeing with me it would be nice to meet some women on here my name is marie what is yours an where do you live i live in louisiana

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 07, 2010 09:41

Finally somebody speaking some sense!
i am finding this site sooooooo frustrating grrrrrrr lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 06, 2010 03:08

AMEN!!!

I'm confused at why you would come to a large people's site unless you are attracted to large people.  I mean... gee it may be a little too logical for some people.