Home > Übergroße Foren > Friendship > Guys in Florida looking for BBW princess... ONLY SERIOUS NEED APPLY Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Guys in Florida looking for BBW princess... ONLY SERIOUS NEED APPLY
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 16, 2006 19:48

If there are any real men in Florida let's all start a chat here. Maybe you may find your future here.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 18, 2006 17:20

Hi China, I too an a bbw gal . I read your comment about the bbw dance in Orlando, I'm going to be there in November. can you tell me where it is? So, I might be able to enjot it to? thanks,

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 27, 2006 13:51

Where in Orlando do they have a BBW dance? Bye the way people in Florida can't hold a candle to people in Scottsdale,AZ about being hung up on looks.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 19, 2006 11:14

omg i could never wear a bikini!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 30, 2006 07:17

Hey Diva.. have you gone to the bbw dance in Orlando?? It's every Friday night!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 13, 2006 16:49

I don't know about bikinis, but it has been my dream to move down to the Gulf coast of Florida for ages! Haven't move there yet, though. I guess I haven't found the right one. Oh well. There is always another day and another dream! {sigh}

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Apr 18, 2006 09:52

Hey Hey Hey, not everyone guy in FL is a Barbie loving pill popping Pansie boy, there are us BIG men to. I am into persona, depth and humor and you ladies seem to have large amounts of that.

I find one of the largest things for me to overcome on the web is the age thing, people get hung up on my age for some reason, I am either to young or to old. I hear people getting angry on here bc they are being judged about their size, imagine getting it for your age. I have talked to women in their 60's who have killer personas and then gals who were 18, both sides and it amazes me that people can look past my size and have a hang up about my age, to each his own I guess.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 28, 2006 13:34

Seamed like every one in fl..Was soooo hung up on lookes..I lived there for a year few years back..If your average or below there crazy ideas.. Of beauty your just not gona.. Have a easy time finding some one..And a ton of bbw users down there too..Best of luck to you guys there tho..

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 21, 2006 05:06

I don't think so......I think they're all hynotized by the bikini clad mamas running around! LOLOL

Actually, I spent a few days over in Clearwater Beach this past weekend - - the bikinis were out in force - - on many BBW's.....that was a new sight for me, but hey - - if you like it, I luv it ! ! LOL I hit the beach in my bathing suit, but a bikini just isn't for me.

Good luck in your search. If you find out where they're hiding, let me know ! ! LOL