Home > Übergroße Foren > Clubs by weight > 5'7 Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
5'7
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 01, 2012 11:56

I often feel that I am got in the "in betweens" -- too big for the guys who like thin women and too small for the guys who like big women.
I'm not really big-breasted (just a B cup), but pear-shaped with a big bottom and big legs. I'm just curious how many of you would be interested in someone my size? I've been "rejected" by more than a couple of men who just couldn't be attracted to me -- unless I gained -- or lost -- at least 50 lbs.  Funny, but true!!
I'm in Austin, Texas. Relocation would be possible but not easy (especially with my budget), although I would love to live in a place less city-fied, maybe grow a garden, and swim in a natural spring or lake nearby. Wow. Well, that's one of my dreams anyhow!
I am especially attracted to men who are lean or skinny, but there are always exceptions. Personality, character and soul are the most important things.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Mar 17, 2012 16:13

Personally I think those guys who want you to gain or lose 50 LBS are weirdos, but thats just my opinion. I am attracted to ladies of all sizes but I do prefer ladies with some meat on there bones, and pear shaped women are my favorite of those. I guess you could describe me as a Butt/Leg man, now I have also dated the opposite ( large Breasted) a long time ago and that was fine too, but again I prefer large bottom ladies. I hope this helps.

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil